December Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

I look forward to everyone's report . . . I'm actually only on day 11 . . .

84xx5vvb5tv8.jpg

• Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So I have just got through lunch and am still Agua-Total! But I am sooooo tired :-( can this literally just be from the lack of caffeine? :-( only half a day left to survive!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    So I have just got through lunch and am still Agua-Total! But I am sooooo tired :-( can this literally just be from the lack of caffeine? :-( only half a day left to survive!

I'm envious of the fact that you are already at lunch. I just got done eating breakfast. I think I use coffee as a filler to keep me from eating sometimes so my instant reaction right now is to want to eat more. That will be a struggle to try to avoid. :s
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 12 done :)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone (especially the caffeine deprived ones. :wink: )

I'm afraid I'm stuck in work-out limbo. I can walk and that's about it. According to the MRI I had done, I have some serious swelling in the soft tissue around my spine but thankfully no structural problems (if you want to put it that way). So until that's gone I'm not allowed to do anything that might exacerbate it.

My current exercise routine consists of:
    - walking slowly (as much as I can)
    - breathing exercises throughout the day to prevent my diaphragm from locking up and making my back worse. (my office-mates looked at me funny the first time I pulled out the yoga mat and laid down on the floor to do my exercises. I'll also be buying an exercise ball as a chair once they come on sale during the January fitness craze. Got to love new years resolutioners :tongue: )

I'll hopefully be back for the January challenge. That's a small hint for you to start those over again next year @MiamiSeoul :wink:
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

I'm afraid I'm stuck in work-out limbo. I can walk and that's about it. According to the MRI I had done, I have some serious swelling in the soft tissue around my spine but thankfully no structural problems (if you want to put it that way). So until that's gone I'm not allowed to do anything that might exacerbate it.

- breathing exercises throughout the day to prevent my diaphragm from locking up and making my back worse. (my office-mates looked at me funny the first time I pulled out the yoga mat and laid down on the floor to do my exercises. I'll also be buying an exercise ball as a chair once they come on sale during the January fitness craze. Got to love new years resolutioners :tongue: )

I'll hopefully be back for the January challenge. That's a small hint for you to start those over again next year @MiamiSeoul :wink:

Take your time. Slow progress is still progress! We WILL see you again in January.

• Skipper111
    Options

I'm envious of the fact that you are already at lunch. I just got done eating breakfast. I think I use coffee as a filler to keep me from eating sometimes so my instant reaction right now is to want to eat more. That will be a struggle to try to avoid. :s

You can do it! I was dreading even getting up this morning with no tea to look forward to!

It will make you love it even more tomorrow though! You've got this :-)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

Take your time. Slow progress is still progress! We WILL see you again in January.

That's my thought too. And I will be around in January. Not sure yet if it's to participate or cheer but I'll be here. :wink:
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Did yesterday today w/ the water challenge. Record breaking sleep will be had tonight.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Day 11 done
  • slimcharm17
    slimcharm17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know the month is almost half over but I would like to start. The boot camp workout looks good!

Has anyone doubled up the days on that challenge??
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    I survived...who would have known! Lol. Did realize that I must be addicted. For sure had a headache from the lack of caffeine. Other than that, it was doable. Will be glad to be drinking coffee tomorrow though!!
  • inunekorei
    inunekorei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Did yesterday's workout because I missed my workout Sunday. All caught up and ready for tomorrow!
  • Skipper111
    Options
    I survived...who would have known! Lol. Did realize that I must be addicted. For sure had a headache from the lack of caffeine. Other than that, it was doable. Will be glad to be drinking coffee tomorrow though!!

Well Done!!! It was so tough! I had a headache from about 12pm and I was so tired. Makes me think I should cut down on my caffeine in general... :-/
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 13 ✔️ that was definitely the toughest one so far :-(
  • lbenson2006
    Options

Well Done!!! It was so tough! I had a headache from about 12pm and I was so tired. Makes me think I should cut down on my caffeine in general... :-/

That's what I was starting to worry about. I do try to mix in half-caff and decaf sometimes but I guess I need to do that more.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Day 13 countdown challenge done.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    I know the month is almost half over but I would like to start. The boot camp workout looks good!

Has anyone doubled up the days on that challenge??

Did that to catch up a little two days ago. I felt it yesterday & a little today! Good luck & welcome!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Today is my day 12, I'm afraid.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    inunekorei wrote: »
    Did yesterday's workout because I missed my workout Sunday. All caught up and ready for tomorrow!

Well done!