December Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed, mountain climbers kicked my *kitten*!
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A little late, but I'd like to join as well.
  • 135terry
    Options
    As I just started this challenge tonight, need to do a little catch up. Completed Dec 1st exercises today and will do Dec 2 and 3 tomorrow. :)
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    D :) NE. 2.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Awesome, welcome @135terry!
  • Jacquitheelder
    Jacquitheelder Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • inunekorei
    inunekorei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Loving this challenge!!! Day 3 ✔️ thank you for setting up this challenge. It makes me do exercises I would never even think to add to my workout. Also, I normally treat Saturday as my day off, but this makes me do that little bit more!!! Keep it up everyone!
  • Skipper111
    Options
    klove808 wrote: »
    ^ pardon if this suggestion is too extreme for you but ... Could visualize whatever looks tempting with maggot covered, or how your body would look and feel in a months time carrying on as such.... Does it for me.

AND day 1 done! Needed the cardio bit...

I love your dedication and this idea
  • Skipper111
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    Day 2 complete and feeling good! Though my eating has gone completely out of window :-( does anybody have an tips to get back on track? It's because we are now in December and there seems to be food everywhere!!! :-( will power, where have you gone...?

Meal & snack prep with lots of healthy fats & protein + water, water & more water. When you're not hungry, you're less likely to snack on unhealthy stuff . . . plus what @klove808 said, LOL!

Thanks @MiamiSeoul I defiantly need to improve my meal planning next week....and find my will power again
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Day 2 complete and feeling good! Though my eating has gone completely out of window :-( does anybody have an tips to get back on track? It's because we are now in December and there seems to be food everywhere!!! :-( will power, where have you gone...?

Meal & snack prep with lots of healthy fats & protein + water, water & more water. When you're not hungry, you're less likely to snack on unhealthy stuff . . . plus what @klove808 said, LOL!

Thanks @MiamiSeoul I defiantly need to improve my meal planning next week....and find my will power again

You've got this @Skipper111! You'll be happy you did.

• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. Still not liking and not used to jump rope but I got past it.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Day 3 done, I'm exhausted! Tomorrow is going to be a very light exercise day.
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @Skipper111 I find keeping the Christmas treat food out of view helps- I have a special cupboard for that so I don't keep seeing it every time I go to the kitchen, and cheese and cream etc is kept in a box at the back of the fridge- "Out of sight, out of mind" :smile:
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and 4 done today! I am having a rest day tomorrow and hate feeling that I am falling behind!

I still hate mountain climbers but found I like skaters- great fun whilst listening to the radio :D
  • 135terry
    Options
    Day 2 and 3 completed today - found the mountain climbers really hard as I have some kind of nerve damage in my left arm that makes it cramp up completely whenever I stretch it out and put weight on it. As such I usually modify any exercise such as this or the plank, by doing them on my elbows. Perhaps not as effective, but I think better than not doing them at all.
  • inunekorei
    inunekorei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    day 3 complete! Super excited, got my husband to start joining me :)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Days 1 - 4 caught up on countdown to Christmas challenge, got day 1 of boot camp done but just didn't have it in me to keep going. Will keep up on the countdown challenge and hopefully catch up on the boot camp one soon. :p