December Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• sdphil90
    sdphil90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sdphil90 wrote: »
    Is it too late to jump on this challenge? Please tell me it isn't! Starting today!

@MiamiSeoul always says it's never too late!! Welcome aboard!

Thanks! Better late than never, right?
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 8 and 9 of Christmas Countdown complete! B)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Day 7 complete.

Glad you're with us @sdphil90!

• inunekorei
    inunekorei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 8 complete!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! Happy Friday everyone :-D
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thru Day 8 done. Whew. The food challenge? Is homemade vegan banana bread considered clean? It was sure clean enough for me. Yums. Gave me inspiration to do the next day's workouts!
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Dec 9 Done!
    I broke down the exercises into manageable pieces and after one manageable session of each exercise did my 45 second filler - then did another manageable session. Ended up doing all my reps and 3 session fillers by the end of my workout.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of countdown to Christmas challenge done. Think I've officially quit the boot camp challenge. :'( I can't fit in my usual morning workout with the amount of time needed for that challenge and I've decided I like my normal routine. I will continue the countdown challenge though.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

I love the way everyone is making this challenge work for them! I'm a crazy Capricorn, so I have to follow the exercises exactly; but I admire everyone's ability to adapt!

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend & as always . . . GO GET YOUR GOALS!

• Charm110
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

#FridayFunDay

r863dzkazcok.jpg

I had a terrible snaccident involving shortbread the other day- a complete pile up in the belly it was :D
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done B)
  • Charm110
    Options
    Day 7 and 8 of Bootcamp caught up on. Day 10 of Christmas Countdown done! :)
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done! The scissors are defnstely my worse enemy!!! Have a fab weekend everyone :-D
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Odessak17 wrote: »
    135terry wrote: »
    Day 8 done with a lot of effort. :s

Looking ahead and trying to figure out how I'll ever do 50 push-ups and a 100 dips.

If it helps a few of us break it all down in sets (: so maybe 2 sets of 25 push ups and 2 sets of 50 dips may help when the time comes.

Question - when you break it up, then are you doing the 45 second filler everytime you break or just the same number of times as if you were able to do them all at once? That uncertainty is what has stopped me so far from breaking them down.

Sorry for the late reply, trying to get back in the swing of work now that my week on has started. I normally wait until I have the entire challenge done before I do the cardio. So for example I'd do one set, rest for about 1 min, then jump into another set and repeat until the challenge itself is finished, THEN I would do the filler! Although, I've never given much thought into doing the filler between sets as well, I might start doing that since I seem to like cardio more than strength training and see how it goes. Thanks for the idea!
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of Christmas challenge done. Whew!
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done. So glad for the bootcamp rest day.
  • Charm110
    Options
    Day 9 of Bootcamp challenge complete- finally caught up!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of countdown done.
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Done up to today. Wiped me out today.