The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Where are you all today?
  • Solo009
    Solo009 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey all, 37 here:)
  • Ralphone
    Options
    What's up how is your night?
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Are you sure? Sleep posting
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Loving the spring weather... finally. Started walking outside instead of the walking track at the gym.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good evening peeps!
  • Stowiegirl
    Stowiegirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined and finding an overload of information. I’m happy to have found a middle age group to connect with. My challenge is that I don’t like to cook (but yet my children survived to adulthood
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good day. About to wind down with some wine.
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Gym in an hour, following that, I'm taking the family to a football/soccer match tonight.
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    36 and I have been maintaining my shape(for the most part, lol!) since my very early twenties. Fell in love with lifting at age 19. Hi everyone!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Happy Friday we made it. Everyone have a good day get that work out in and and one for me too have to skip the workout today kind of busy after work. Good luck all
  • drjoe68
    drjoe68 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone. 10 more hours till the weekend!
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all! School today, no workout. I'll save that for tomorrow morning.
  • CommuterKane
    CommuterKane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    50, london commuter, a desk jocky for 30 odd years and struggeling to keep my waist ten inches below my age.... books food film are my interests and of late avoiding death before I can become a burden to my kids. Feel free to add me! interested in doing a tough mudder type course in 2018 with others just looking to finish rather then record record breaking times.
  • Deisler26
    Options
    50, london commuter, a desk jocky for 30 odd years and struggeling to keep my waist ten inches below my age.... books food film are my interests and of late avoiding death before I can become a burden to my kids. Feel free to add me! interested in doing a tough mudder type course in 2018 with others just looking to finish rather then record record breaking times.

I'm out on the course in 9 days haha
  • nicolesdoinit
    nicolesdoinit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me!
  • Deisler26
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Deisler26 wrote: »
    Morning all! Gym in an hour, following that, I'm taking the family to a football/soccer match tonight.

Good morning. I'm still trying to recover from last night's game. Pass the drugs. Ha! Have a great time!

Yeah, you can't go blowing a two goal lead. But it was encouraging early on! At least you weren't following the Sharks :p

Thanks! You too1
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Fantastic Friday Everyone. It is going to be a great day. @Ralphone I will do some extra cardio at the gym later this afternoon for you. B):*