The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    I woke up again today. Plus.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Hey there my Peeps! It is still raining and storming here on the east coast of Virginia. Despite all that, it is going to be a Terrific Tuesday! <3:*
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Rain all day in the DMV, guess I'll go to the gym later...
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    PS... Welcome to Shark Week!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSklNN1xeqUUYaU2fMxoAAwYUpdSKcSYfNja03n2mkQ_PabYGU5

You got your period?

No sharks around me anymore. Wife graduated from that phase, and daughters moved out.

😆 I don't actually think he means that kind of shark week , but its the only context I've ever heard that said. Lol

Very funny, @slimgirljo15! I had been on MFP about three weeks and a woman posted something a small weight gain and then noted - "It's Shark Week." I'm all like :/ - It's not Shark Week - What the hell is she talking about?

Had one of those DOH! moments when I figured it out. :D

• candybrown831
    candybrown831 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello I am new to this. My name is Candy and I am in the Charlotte, NC area. Looking to meet new friends along this weight loss journey
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Good morning
  • deercrest
    deercrest Posts: 27 Member
    Hey there my Peeps! It is still raining and storming here on the east coast of Virginia. Despite all that, it is going to be a Terrific Tuesday! <3:*
    Send some rain to TX. We have none and it has been over 105 for several weeks now. Grrrr
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    berky06 wrote: »
    Good Morning all! Today I hit the 40# mark! Good riddance to them and I'm never going to see them again!

Congratulations, berky! Your hard work is paying off!

• Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Hi I'm 57, names Susan lost 53lbs since last June did most of the weight loss in around 6 months, just trying to maintain am currently around 105 pounds however I am only 5ft so is a healthy weight for height. I would like to be doing more exercise, seem to lack motivation in that department. Feel free too add me as friend, have a great evening all.

• CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    deercrest wrote: »
    Send some rain to TX. We have none and it has been over 105 for several weeks now. Grrrr

I would send rain your way if I could. It has been raining since last Thursday here, and it isn't stopping anytime soon.
  • infobabe
    infobabe Posts: 23 Member
    Losing weight is so dang hard!
  • hal1964
    hal1964 Posts: 82 Member
    54 years young here and going strong! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    helloooo again everyone!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited July 2018
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    PS... Welcome to Shark Week!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSklNN1xeqUUYaU2fMxoAAwYUpdSKcSYfNja03n2mkQ_PabYGU5

You got your period?

No sharks around me anymore. Wife graduated from that phase, and daughters moved out.

😆 I don't actually think he means that kind of shark week , but its the only context I've ever heard that said. Lol

Very funny, @slimgirljo15! I had been on MFP about three weeks and a woman posted something a small weight gain and then noted - "It's Shark Week." I'm all like :/ - It's not Shark Week - What the hell is she talking about?

Had one of those DOH! moments when I figured it out. :D

So can you tell me what "Shark Week" is? I actually have no clue lol :# Im Australian and there's only one meaning for shark week here.

And Good morning peeps
  • fitnessgoalzzzzzz
    fitnessgoalzzzzzz Posts: 23 Member
    Back on MFP again after a brief hiatus. Looking for motivational friends. Add me ☺️
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hi everyone.
    I'm in vacation and managed to get sick. As we drove to the airport Sunday I thought hmm my throat feels scratchy. We spent yesterday exploring and had dinner with my brother and his fiancée and got back to the hotel and I couldn't get warm. I think my fever broke in the early morning and now just have a really sore throat...so I've only had comforty crappy food. Once I get home it's times to crack down
  • VirgoGirl1970
    VirgoGirl1970 Posts: 27 Member
    Hello there everyone!! I am from Ontario Canada and I am looking for others to motivate each other. Add me if you want!! I am trying to become more active here, I enjoy the positivity my group of friends bring me!! Take care everyone!!!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Morning from a sunny UK. Happy Humpday ☺
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Happy Humpday from rainy Boston! Make it a good one.