The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• dragonghost
    dragonghost Posts: 68 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Thank You @Anna28518 an @alteredsteve175 now its just a matter of not losing to many calories since i love walking an doing cardo.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome to perhaps one of the greatest days of the week.... FRIDAY!!!!! Had a so-so week, but today is looking up! Even though this is the ER weekend to work.... you know... it's all good. I love me ER work family. I hope you all have a great day and even better weekend.

Thought for the Day: Stay Strong - you have it in you: in fact we ALL have it within us.... just stay with it, and it WILL get better.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!!! :smiley:

Sorry did I screw you up?

Happy Friday!!! Hope everyone has had a great week so far and finish on a strong note. Lets all have a great weekend!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Friyay. Well, I ended up taking the entire week off from the gym (and from cardio) because I didn't go again last night. Did do Yoga every morning and before bed. Will.Go.To.Gym.Tonight. And tomorrow. Running Sunday. Nutrition is in order, although I do have a hankering for Fireball for some reason. Carpe Diem!
  • BlackDahliasLastSmile
    Options
    Hiya everyone!! Feel free to add me!!
  • DW1Texas
    DW1Texas Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    47 -- Please add me as well. THANKS
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Happy Friyay. Well, I ended up taking the entire week off from the gym (and from cardio) because I didn't go again last night. Did do Yoga every morning and before bed. Will.Go.To.Gym.Tonight. And tomorrow. Running Sunday. Nutrition is in order, although I do have a hankering for Fireball for some reason. Carpe Diem!

I wonder why you have a hankering for Fireball? hahaha My birthday is next weekend and I do plan on having a shot or two! :)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Let's all have a great week-end.
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone! Weekends are always a struggle I am hoping to keep the good choices through the weekend!
  • karinJoseph415
    karinJoseph415 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Crap at 36 I’m middle aged?!?!?
  • eparent250
    eparent250 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turning 42 and began to reclaim myself a few months back. I downloaded this app because my trainer has me tracking macros and didn't realize there was so much more on here. Best of luck to all in whatever your personal journey is and keep up the good work!
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    crymil1227 wrote: »
    Happy Friday Everyone! Weekends are always a struggle I am hoping to keep the good choices through the weekend!

Amen to that, going to be doubly tough this weekend, followed by 11 days of further struggle.

Company picnic & friends b-day BBQ tomorrow. Car show @ a brewery on Sunday afternoon. Then I'm off to visit the folks in TN for a week and a half where I know there is going to be even more BBQ and non-stop food. I already know I'm not likely going to stay on track, and I'm ok with that as it's a special circumstance, I just hope I don't slip too far behind. It'll be interesting to say the least.
  • handyman42_2008
    handyman42_2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, all.

Heading out for our regular Friday night open water swim. The lake is pretty and the water is warm. Hoping to dodge the raindrops for an easy bike/run tomorrow and then a swim/run on Sunday.

Have to keep food choices on point this weekend!
  • Pegasus6794
    Pegasus6794 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i'm 50,new to the group but not MyFitnessPal.Originally had 75lb to lose, lost 30lb and fell off the wagon, now I'm back and on day5 of Keto, it's tough to drastically drop the carbs but great to up the fats, I'm ready (i think..lol) for the challenge! If anyone wants to add me, feel free :smile:
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    solorex wrote: »
    crymil1227 wrote: »

Amen to that, going to be doubly tough this weekend, followed by 11 days of further struggle.

Company picnic & friends b-day BBQ tomorrow. Car show @ a brewery on Sunday afternoon. Then I'm off to visit the folks in TN for a week and a half where I know there is going to be even more BBQ and non-stop food. I already know I'm not likely going to stay on track, and I'm ok with that as it's a special circumstance, I just hope I don't slip too far behind. It'll be interesting to say the least.

I always struggle too with special occasions and travel. I have found to mind my portions and do my best to keep moving when I can. Best of luck and enjoy!
  • Seanathan45
    Seanathan45 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just turned 40 and ended up in the ER. My BP was 180 over 115. Doctor said I need to lose 20lbs.... so here I am. Please feel free to add me!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Middle Agers! I've followed this thread since the beginning, but I haven't been here in a couple of months. I have ALOT of catching up to do! I had over 1500 notifications! Anyway, just saying hello after a long absence :)
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a single workout in this week, but ate healthy, planned to workout after work but here I am stuck in traffic at 6:30pm....