The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey middle agers it's the weekend!!!

Anyone have any super fun plans? We have dinner with some friends tomorrow.

So have had a little shoulder pain for awhile now. Skating last night didn't make it happy. It hurt while I tied my skates, hurt while I skated, threw me off balance so I got home and texted my physio guy. Enough is enough. I did have fun teaching my friend. He tries so hard and said it's so much more fun with a friend to skate with. I agree
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Let's all have a great week-end.

Hi Doug, nice to see you :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just turned 40 and ended up in the ER. My BP was 180 over 115. Doctor said I need to lose 20lbs.... so here I am. Please feel free to add me!

Youve come to the right place to get that 20lbs off
    Hi all

Hi
    solorex wrote: »
    crymil1227 wrote: »
    Happy Friday Everyone! Weekends are always a struggle I am hoping to keep the good choices through the weekend!

Amen to that, going to be doubly tough this weekend, followed by 11 days of further struggle.

Company picnic & friends b-day BBQ tomorrow. Car show @ a brewery on Sunday afternoon. Then I'm off to visit the folks in TN for a week and a half where I know there is going to be even more BBQ and non-stop food. I already know I'm not likely going to stay on track, and I'm ok with that as it's a special circumstance, I just hope I don't slip too far behind. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Just enjoy..
  • tgail10
    tgail10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’m back from vacation and I gained a couple of pounds!! Ughh Treadmill and weights here I come!!
  • tgail10
    tgail10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I gained a couple of pounds after being on vacation. Ughh!! Hate to admit it!! Starting back to the treadmill and the weights tomorrow.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday all. 🌞
  • fhorn
    fhorn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday back at you. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
  • NanaOlga
    NanaOlga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, 41 and 235 lbs. Add me please :):)
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    6.5 miles on the road @ 7.30 pace, then chest and triceps workout on an empty stomach to start the weekend...
  • terriblygroovy
    terriblygroovy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 52 and plan to do cardio (walking/jogging) every morning and I need some friends to be accountable every morning. Please add me!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday all - not really looking forward to mowing in 90 degree weather today - maybe at least I can sweat out a pound or two - have a great one!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's Saturday. Hooray. It's sunny and beautiful.
    Have a fabulously fun day my middle aged friends
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im 42. can somebody add me? I need a good support team.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday all - not really looking forward to mowing in 90 degree weather today - maybe at least I can sweat out a pound or two - have a great one!

87 degrees for me right now, but there's a breeze blowing. That's 31 Celsius for the non-Americans on here. I'm bilingual when it comes to temperature.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »

87 degrees for me right now, but there's a breeze blowing. That's 31 Celsius for the non-Americans on here. I'm bilingual when it comes to temperature.

But doesn't having 0 as the freezing point make more sense than 32? Like 0 is kinda nothing anything above is nice, below is not so nice

It's 26 or 78 here. It is starting to feel like fall is on its way
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Morning all! It's supposed to rain here today, perfect for the planned company picnic and my buddy's birthday bbq. Doh! Ah well, we need it. I don't think we've had any rain for a good month now.

Welcome! Just bookmark this thread and hangout.
  • SpunkyJK9293
    SpunkyJK9293 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    New to this how do you add a friend?
  • NatiusNutrients
    NatiusNutrients Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone I'm in my early thirties. I'm just looking for a great support group anyone could have had me. 😀
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    solorex wrote: »
    Morning all! It's supposed to rain here today, perfect for the planned company picnic and my buddy's birthday bbq. Doh! Ah well, we need it. I don't think we've had any rain for a good month now.

Welcome! Just bookmark this thread and hangout.

Birthday bbqs are fun but killer for trying to eat well. We have had so much rain lately there was flooding. Now the ground just feels soggy but my garden is oh so happy