The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good evening peeps.. or good morning to you northern hemispherers.. hope you all have a successful day :)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning, good afternoon, and goodnight. Happy Tuesday or Wednesday Eve! Hope all of you achieve whatever it is you set your mind to!
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'm going to conquer the world. Yawning....right after coffee. Enjoy your evening!

Coffee is like liquid gold!

• BenCHarrison1981
    BenCHarrison1981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all, Ben here from Staffordshire, UK - 37 YO, using this app to help me on my journey. 5 & 1/2 stone down, looking to get that flat stomach. Feel free to add me! Peace out :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Good evening peeps.. or good morning to you northern hemispherers.. hope you all have a successful day :)

I'm going to conquer the world. Yawning....right after coffee. Enjoy your evening!

Save some for me for when I get up... world and coffee 😉
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Save some for me for when I get up... world and coffee 😉
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Soccer practice canceled last night due to torrential downpour and I didn't run this morning but I did do 90 pushups 120 Sit ups and 60 air squats to get going this morning
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hey middle agers.
    I'm off for a coffee date with a friend this morning. He's probably 85 and was telling me he's busy because he has 3 renovations he's over seeing. He also just found a Sunday afternoon ballroom dance class to take. Seriously I want to be like him when I'm through the middle aged years. The fountain of youth is activity people....use it or lose it

my landlord is 85 - does almost all the home repairs himself including recently demolishing an old cement utility sink, hanging a new front door and building a new mailbox post. He also golfs a couple of times a week. He looks like he's 60.

Have a great day M-agers, Primary day here in Minnesota - I have never voted in a primary before but am this year.

• cmdmedia
    cmdmedia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Turned 52 in March here, but I'm eating healthier than I did in my 20s...I was very happily active until I rekindled a 20-year-old horse accident injury, and am sidelined due to a hurt foot. :neutral: BUT, because I found that I love being active, I am researching all sorts of exercises that I can do without standing on my feet (or swimming, I don't have access to a swimming pool). I still do yoga, because it is not hard on the feet. I REALLY REALLY want to get back to walking and other activities that you need feet for, because I am addicted to my Fitbit and it is getting bored...

My riding accidents put 25 lbs on me usually within 3 months.
  • yangyee7
    yangyee7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    40 this year, glad this thread exists!
  • ProfessorRobyn
    ProfessorRobyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Robyn and I am just trying to get back into shape to improve overall health and so I can fit into the totally cute bikini in papaya I saw at the surf shop!
  • KathTheKween
    KathTheKween Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, everyone! 😁
    Fell off the healthy eating wagon with a vengeance yesterday. Ugh! Why does my boss have to bring donuts in 3 times a week?!?! I ate 4! FOUR!! 😫
    But, it’s ok. Just gotta get back on track. I can do this. 💪🏻 Starting the day with coffee and weights.
    Hope you all have a fantastic day! 😊👍🏻
  • klhendee
    klhendee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turning 50 this fall! Trying for Fit at Fifty!! Please add me:)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday. Been starting my mornings at home with Yoga. Liking it so far. At 56 years old, I will have my first surfing lesson in Bali in November. I'm cardio fit, fairly strong, but apparently not flexible enough for a decent popup. Namaste!
  • yangyee7
    yangyee7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, everyone! 😁
    Fell off the healthy eating wagon with a vengeance yesterday. Ugh! Why does my boss have to bring donuts in 3 times a week?!?! I ate 4! FOUR!! 😫
    But, it’s ok. Just gotta get back on track. I can do this. 💪🏻 Starting the day with coffee and weights.
    Hope you all have a fantastic day! 😊👍🏻

I know that feeling so well 🤔
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Enjoyed a bodypump class this am and a 20 min walk on my treadmill! I am ready to take on the day!
  • politicalape
    politicalape Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all. 41, decided to change my life after a severe bout of depression. Have lost 25lbs so far and hoping to keep going!
  • burrism1
    burrism1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi, Just turned 53...I would like to be added to join.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey middle agers. What sucks about aging? Injuries take longer to heal. I had my first physio today and have a shoulder impingment. He told me basically no upper body exercises other than core work until he tells me so. I'm Getting so bored of legs and abs. Also no planks but that's ok really. Haha
    Have a great Tuesday all
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Tisha247 wrote: »
    I think what sucks about aging is everyone's assumption that you want to be younger or look younger. I'm 43 and loving it!

This! ^^