The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• agympho
    agympho Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with 40. Feel free to add me
  • neci34
    neci34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for fitness pal friends in Michigan :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Good morning all M agers. Welcome to hump day. Okay get out there and get it done let's knock Wednesday down so get to humping LOL good luck all
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good morning all M agers. Welcome to hump day. Okay get out the Aryans getting done let's knock Wednesday down so get to humping LOL good luck all

Exactly!

Morning all 👋
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps....have a splendid day!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I am 48 can I join too?
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    2 7 minute miles to the gym, workout, then 2 7 minute miles back to start the Wednesday morning...
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Mornin' up and slowly creaking to get moving. Work early, work out later so I don't break a hip :/
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Tisha247 wrote: »
    I think what sucks about aging is everyone's assumption that you want to be younger or look younger. I'm 43 and loving it!

Haha this.
    I make no qualms about being 45. Don't tell me I look like I'm in my late 20s or early 30s Becuase I am happy with my age so therefore I am what a 45 year old looks like. :)
  • politicalape
    politicalape Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Time to get these creaky bones moving!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be GREAT!!! I didn't eat frosted flakes but it will be great!
  • mirnmax
    mirnmax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm 20 in my mind, 48 in real life, yet my body acts like I'm 80!!! Even my ovaries - according to the doctor!!!! :) I've been here a while, on and off - but this time (THIS TIME!) I'm serious!! My goal..... to be a MILF again!! LOL!! Nothing wrong with that, right?!?! Anyone in Annapolis area need a walking partner?
  • gotime326
    gotime326 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! Back on here after a year break. Would love some support from people my age!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I think what sucks about aging is everyone's assumption that you want to be younger or look younger. I'm 43 and loving it!

Haha this.
    I make no qualms about being 45. Don't tell me I look like I'm in my late 20s or early 30s Becuase I am happy with my age so therefore I am what a 45 year old looks like. :)

Yeah if she's 43 and your 45 then I'm 50! Oh wait I actually am 50. :smiley: But for what it's worth neither of y'all look in your 40's. And Ali, I do agree you look like a late 20's.

But if I can be serious for a minute. I totally agree, you're only as old as you feel and I have the mind of a 30 year old. Of course I have the body of a 70 year old! :lol: I almost made it a minute.
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all! Glad it's Wednesday this week is half over and so far all good choices and workouts each day!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

Agree. :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

Haha this.

Exactly! Some folks may look younger, others older, but this is me at 57. I exercise to stay healthy. I want to continue to move with ease until the day I die.
  • Biggster69
    Biggster69 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Turn 50 next year and never been in better shape than now. Love it!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Howdy Hump Day Ya'll. Feeling every bit of 60.... sadly I am only 55 lol.

But hey, it's all good. I'm better off than some of the people I saw in the ER last night.

Thought of the Day: Keep on Target - If you don't see change, maybe it's time to shake things up an try a new approach. Just keep moving, keep working and keep the faith.... things WILL change.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options

Haha this.

Couldn't agree more. My answer to the "You look great for 60" comment is to say: "This is what 60 is supposed to look like" ;)

Leaving tonight for a race in Quebec on Sunday. First order of business upon arrival -eat maple ice cream!