The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The heat and humidity was horrendous, I've never seen so many runners puking during a race...soccer practice tonight...
  • LadyofValyria
    LadyofValyria Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'll be 36 in ten days. 35 was the year from hell. I want to start 36 off right and make my fitness and health goals a major priority.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    The heat and humidity was horrendous, I've never seen so many runners puking during a race...soccer practice tonight...

How did you do with the race?!
  • luvtcuk
    luvtcuk Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 40 and just started. How can I add friends? If you see this please add me. I would like some friends and inspiration. I would do the same to support you. ❤
  • strivingtobeme
    strivingtobeme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Upper 30s and log daily , always up for a laugh while taking this journey seriously. If you’re likeminded feel free to add 😊
  • GonzaloBadname
    GonzaloBadname Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    30 yo boomer here.

Add me for chat and memes

*sips monster*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I didn't do my fastest 10k, the hills got me, but still took 2nd overall and 1st in 30-39 age with a unofficial time of 42:52.

Congrats
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning 🙂 .. Enjoy your Labor Day, those who celebrate it..
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options

I didn't do my fastest 10k, the hills got me, but still took 2nd overall and 1st in 30-39 age with a unofficial time of 42:52.

That's awesome!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    luvtcuk wrote: »
    Hi. I am 40 and just started. How can I add friends? If you see this please add me. I would like some friends and inspiration. I would do the same to support you. ❤

From the desktop/computer app:

1) Click on the username in the left sidebar.
    2) A window will open. Click on the username again.
    3) The user profile will open. Click on the "Add Friend" button. It helps to send a message along with your request - where you saw the user - common interests or goals - or stuff like that. Just a little introduction.

• onevtcent018
    onevtcent018 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    40 here, eating low carb for almost a year now and strength training/HIIT added in March. I am becoming a gym rat and love supporting others to get into a similar mindset. It took me almost all 40 years to get here, feel free to add me!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options

Congrats on the age group win!
  • RedSassyPants
    RedSassyPants Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    Feel free to add me
  • hayris2018
    hayris2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Military gal here looking for other Soldiers trying to get/stay in shape! Just need battle buddies to support each other!
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too all!
  • Tshirt19
    Tshirt19 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    41 here. I want friends! 😊
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    38 here feel free to add me im not shy 😂