The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    49 here. Was able to eat anything until I hit 40. Packed on the pounds. Lost 30 last year and plateaued. I'm back and working to lose that last 20 pounds.
  • craigwalker1967
    craigwalker1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turned 50 last week, and decided to make some life style changes........the first 50 were amazing, and would like to make a good fist of the next 50. Feel free to add me, I intend to smash this.
  • crazycat1977
    crazycat1977 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    40 this year, why does that sound so painful ! trying hard not be fat at 40 lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • warrior_goddess
    warrior_goddess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am turning 35 this year. I have had success in the past and continue to work at it. Amongst my daily routine I also do yoga (almost) every da-yum daily.

If you would like a friend, feel free to add me. I will cheer you on.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Wait a minute. 30s and 40s middle aged? Maybe for my parents 40s were, but now a days 30s and 40s are Prime-timers.

OK, so maybe if you have reached an age where you do not want to say it, mainly because you do not feel it, maybe that is middle-aged. GGggrrrr
  • crazycat1977
    crazycat1977 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute. 30s and 40s middle aged? Maybe for my parents 40s were, but now a days 30s and 40s are Prime-timers.

OK, so maybe if you have reached an age where you do not want to say it, mainly because you do not feel it, maybe that is middle-aged. GGggrrrr

Exactly, I don't see myself as middle aged
  • joelzie7252
    joelzie7252 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    46 here. Feel free to add me !!!
  • berly1003
    berly1003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im 35...
    this is a new journey. I say new because this time, it is going to work!
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Will be 34 years old in about two weeks. Losing weight after a baby and at this age is so much tougher! I'm on the app daily. Feel free to add me!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

My 30s are my best decade yet thus far! I wouldn't go back to my teens and 20s if someone paid me!
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    37 here. Feel free to add me anyone! I've got 30 lbs to lose. At least 20 before May 24 weekend. Gotta fit in my wetsuit before dive season opens. I can use all the support I can get!
  • KECrawford71
    KECrawford71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and making slow but steady progress. Feel free to add me.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    As you get healthy age is just a number really comes to life. I am in the best shape of my life and able to do things I never did before. Just now, I am wiser and take my time. :)
    Always looking for friends, so add me.
  • TheHoss2017
    TheHoss2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    I'm in. Just started using this app beginning of Feb. 2017.
    I like it so far. Very useful.
    Good luck everyone with your personal Goals.
    2017 is my year..... My year to achieve!

Hoss.
  • MikiBellah68
    MikiBellah68 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    48 yr old mother of 7, grandmother of 15. Feel free to add me. Here for motivation and support !!! Feel free to add me! If there is one thing I dont have, it's time but I MAKE time for myself because it's important for me to be healthy not just for me but for my family.
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    39...add me!
  • Dray222
    Dray222 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! Turning 42 this month! Add me
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    44 this year - add me
  • dannybias50
    dannybias50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    West Virginia
    Been in fitness for 23 years
    Add me
  • garyChicago
    garyChicago Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    57, used MFP in 2016 to lose weight and get fit, now on auto pilot to stay healthy and enjoy life. Pls add.