The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• hookmcrosseyed
    hookmcrosseyed Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 59, it's a number, big deal. Now let's go make it hurt a little bit! Add me, push me!
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I’m 39, feel free to add me!
  • joha5603
    joha5603 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    jeffrey_ad wrote: »
    Adding this here. I’m 50. Started off earlier this year at 216. 175 today (I’m 5’10”). I found a picture from my freshman year of college (32 years ago). And I have to say I’m feeling good. Current goal is 167.
    e9crkib50wch.jpeg

I love the 80's hair! Great progress and keep up the good work. :)
  • DogWalkerRuth
    DogWalkerRuth Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi, I'm 53. Feel free to add me!
  • Lynnell4
    Lynnell4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. B)

My Saturday has been good so far... had a nice leisurely paced walk and tonight finally gonna see “A Star is Born” 💫

• amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Lynnell4 wrote: »

My Saturday has been good so far... had a nice leisurely paced walk and tonight finally gonna see “A Star is Born” 💫

was it good? I want to see that!
  • Lynnell4
    Options
    jeffrey_ad wrote: »
    Adding this here. I’m 50. Started off earlier this year at 216. 175 today (I’m 5’10”). I found a picture from my freshman year of college (32 years ago). And I have to say I’m feeling good. Current goal is 167.
    e9crkib50wch.jpeg

Wow you look great! Keep it up, heartbreaker! 😄
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Foggy start to the day here. Was meant to sleep in but the body thought otherwise.
    Gym is done now though.
    Have a lovely Sunday!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @jeffrey_ad Great transformation there. 👍

@Nicksmom106 I'm so sorry to hear about that attack. Most be terrifying. I've been robbed once (while living abroad) and it was horrible.

Coffee is ready!
  • Lynnell4
    Options
    Lynnell4 wrote: »

was it good? I want to see that!

It was great! Definitely watch it!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps! Foggy start to the day here. Was meant to sleep in but the body thought otherwise.
    Gym is done now though.
    Have a lovely Sunday!

Great job.Anna and thanks!!! I'm sorry you went through being robbed, that is so scary too! Keeps you skittish for a long time after huh? I remember jumping out of my skin when someone would approach me from.behind after that. But it's helped me be more aware of my surroundings and others while out alone, and especially jogging.

Speaking of jogging, back before kids, early am 5-6am ish, I used to be up and out the house every morning since my body didn't want to sleep, then it was getting up and out for a run😉👍of

Its addictive! Great.job!??😀
  • latestarter75
    latestarter75 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    43 feel free to add me,started training at 39 and started competing as a bodybuilder last year taking second at national finals and this year qualified for the Universe..... we are never too old.
    Not really used MyFitnessPal for much other than working bits and pieces out but will start using it for my own nutrition from tomorrow,5 weeks out from next comp
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats that's amazing. I'm all about challenging oneself especially through sport. Competing is a great way to track your progress. Welcome
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    43 feel free to add me,started training at 39 and started competing as a bodybuilder last year taking second at national finals and this year qualified for the Universe..... we are never too old.
    Not really used MyFitnessPal for much other than working bits and pieces out but will start using it for my own nutrition from tomorrow,5 weeks out from next comp

Amazing.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    @jeffrey_ad You have age amazingly well. Great pics.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    This has been a great weekend. Did another 2 mile hike today around a pond with a nice little creek and some old stone foundations and stone walls.

Hopefully your weekend has been great too.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    This has been a great weekend. Did another 2 mile hike today around a pond with a nice little creek and some old stone foundations and stone walls.

Sounds like a great hike! I was at the gym on the track and it definitely wasn't that lovely. Ha ha. Still good though! :)
  • affirmationguy
    affirmationguy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 44 and have been tracking here for about a week. Feel free to add me! :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

Sounds like a great hike! I was at the gym on the track and it definitely wasn't that lovely. Ha ha. Still good though! :)

Not as cold and windy either. I’ll probably pay for it with a cold this week.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Hello! I'm 44 and have been tracking here for about a week. Feel free to add me! :)

Glad you joined us.