The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Backcountry451
    Backcountry451 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love how whoever created this thread relegates everyone in their 30's as being "middle aged".....lol...I'm only 33, and I'm far from middle aged. 33 is not middle aged, dog gone it! I'm only 3 years outside of my 20's, for pete's sake. That said, anyone reading this, please feel free to add me!

It states upper 30’s.... get out.
    Calm down I’m just kidding. I just turned 36 though and I do feel middle aged.

• Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, everybody. Day of rest? Never! Hit it!!!
  • khgoda
    khgoda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 please feel free to add me
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a wonderful Sunday peeps!
  • maronesax1972
    maronesax1972 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Up and at em! Time to grind folks! Sunday AM workout after 2 rest days! Let’s go! Who’s with me?
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    Friday was horrible. News I may have to go back to school to keep my correct job - job specs rewritten and I form qualify.
    I’m getting too old for this “kitten”

Sorry for the autocorrect typos.
    Have a good Sunday all.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Anyone else in a new job or new city as you work on becoming a new you? I'm doing all 3, and now that I finally have an apartment, I am hoping to get consistent with calorie counting and exercise. New recipes are always appreciated! :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    Happy Sunday, everybody. Day of rest? Never! Hit it!!!

Rest from work maybe, but it's always my most tiring day.
  • iamjinfinite
    iamjinfinite Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sunday ia here so the weekend is almost over hope y'all enjoyed it 🙏💪❤
  • AmyHammons1
    AmyHammons1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    Didn't know I could run or lift until I started in my 40s! Now all my real life friends are whining about getting old and fat and falling apart while I'm in the best shape of my life. Would love to have a few more "old" friends who enjoy the same things that I do.

YES! 100% YES! I love my 40s and I'm running circles around so many I went to school with. I've never felt better.
  • kettlebell_Addict305
    Options
    Sup peeps!! Im always down to support more the better !!
  • tinovillaro
    tinovillaro Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    50 and stronger than ever, feel free to add me for mutual support and motivation 💪
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    Didn't know I could run or lift until I started in my 40s! Now all my real life friends are whining about getting old and fat and falling apart while I'm in the best shape of my life. Would love to have a few more "old" friends who enjoy the same things that I do.

YES! 100% YES! I love my 40s and I'm running circles around so many I went to school with. I've never felt better.

I'm in my 60's. Same situation with friends. I keep telling them "You gotta' keep movin' if you wanna' keep movin'."

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    OK mid agers I hope you are having a great weekend. Just getting over a cold and hoping to step it up this week.Diet and work out. Enjoy the rest of your eveing.
  • oimullett
    oimullett Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Midnight here, Monday comes so fast!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    It's only 9:30pm for me. Still a bit of Sunday left.
  • AB2ptO
    AB2ptO Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me in too. 54. Running 5k 3x week and doing yoga. Loving it. Just started the app. Goal is 2lbs a week till 25 down. Its slow going so it will take some dedication!