The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• jmoya0405
    jmoya0405 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I’m back on the app after a long lay-off. Feel free to add me
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my new friends via this post. Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!
  • DjLap
    DjLap Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thought for the day...
    Well, I think I lost the thought of what I was thinking.
    I think..
    🙄
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hello all beautiful middle agers..

I reached my goal weight this morning. I am in no way satisfied. My new goal weight is "down as much as possible by the end of 2018". I would like to get to a point where my muscle definition is clear, especially my abs. From there, I don't know.

Congratulations 🙂
  • smbqt1
    smbqt1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    49 and looking for friends!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!!!!
  • micbow1
    micbow1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 and it's time to make some changes for a better life. I want to lose weight to be able to be healthy and enjoy life. There are so many fun things I want to do but the weight is my obstacle. My goal is to lose 100lbs and hopefully I can meet people that have similar goals or have reached it to lean on.
  • sharplaw
    sharplaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to be here. Good luck all!
  • xXxSeriouslyxXx
    xXxSeriouslyxXx Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there, started on the 3rd and I'm 37. Feel free to add me, I've been literally been posting to myself on my account since no one I know wants to sign up. lol.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

I reached my goal weight this morning. I am in no way satisfied. My new goal weight is "down as much as possible by the end of 2018". I would like to get to a point where my muscle definition is clear, especially my abs. From there, I don't know.

Good news, congratulations!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, HHD!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words all.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Congrats! Wishing you continued success 2019!

Thanks very much IsladGal3.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day. Completed day 3 of a 30 day burpee challenge. 30/day, increasing until you can hit 100/day. Yesterday, I did 40 with 10lb weights.
  • davecee502OG
    davecee502OG Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Peace good folk! 45 YO and ready to turn back the clock!!! Feel free to add ya buddy!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day my middle aged friends. It's a chilly one here today. So far I've done a little back and arm workout, skated, about to hit up the dollar store and bank and then curl. I really need to do laundry and organize the house for Christmas but why when there's so much fun to be had outside
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Happy Hump Day. Completed day 3 of a 30 day burpee challenge. 30/day, increasing until you can hit 100/day. Yesterday, I did 40 with 10lb weights.

That's impressive.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everybody. I started a new wellness program last week that I'm pretty excited about. It looks at everything from diet, nutrition, stress, exercise, body composition. Part of the program includes one week of a nutrition reboot- only fruits, veggies, and lean proteins. As a calorie counter who has successfully lost weight doing that, my immediate response was negative. But I really want to be open-minded and give it a shot so I'm going to commit and give it my best. If in the end all I get out of it is that I've expanded my palate for new vegetables, still seems a win to me. And unless I'm eating 10 sweet potatoes or 4 chickens every meal, I should still easily stay in my calorie range.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

That is awesome. I avoid burpees like the plague. Sometimes they make my shoulder hurt - sometimes I'm just lazy.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everybody. I started a new wellness program last week that I'm pretty excited about. It looks at everything from diet, nutrition, stress, exercise, body composition. Part of the program includes one week of a nutrition reboot- only fruits, veggies, and lean proteins. As a calorie counter who has successfully lost weight doing that, my immediate response was negative. But I really want to be open-minded and give it a shot so I'm going to commit and give it my best. If in the end all I get out of it is that I've expanded my palate for new vegetables, still seems a win to me. And unless I'm eating 10 sweet potatoes or 4 chickens every meal, I should still easily stay in my calorie range.

Hoping for great success for you! What's the plan name?