The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    grimtimmer wrote: »
    Our team, “Dwindling Expectations”, won our 5 week Biggest Loser competition for work! Sweet! Now how about that steak and beer to celebrate....?

Wow, congrats!!
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday M’agers,hope all are doin well.Keep logging those cals and workouts.Your goals are achievable!Don’t stop movin & shakin😜
  • Reclaimingmysunshine
    Options
    Morning all! 34 year old mama here.
    Started IF(16:8) on Monday and am doing well on it.
    Looking forward to the weekend. Close to 80s here in FL.
    What's everyone doing this weekend?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday my middle aged compadres. It's a day off school here so we're soon headed to the science centre. We haven't been in ages so should be fun. The boy has been struggling at school so I'm making him do something semi educational for his day off

Happy weekend!!!!
  • nitetimerosey
    nitetimerosey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm older haha...but I need some good motivation to lose weight, work out and get in shape! 😊
  • nitetimerosey
    nitetimerosey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! You people are youngsters! 30 middle aged? Ha I'm 60...I need to shed a few pounds and get back to my weights, etc. But all in all, I feel great!! Have worked out since my early 20's. Gold's Gym in Florida. That was the 70's 😛 Age is nothing but a number. Don't sweat it! 😊
  • iam_nessa
    iam_nessa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, happy Friday! Feel free to add me
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Friday my middle aged compadres. It's a day off school here so we're soon headed to the science centre. We haven't been in ages so should be fun. The boy has been struggling at school so I'm making him do something semi educational for his day off

Happy weekend!!!!

Good for you making it educational. I keep telling my kids they’ll never stop learning.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Happy weekend!!!!

Good for you making it educational. I keep telling my kids they’ll never stop learning.

So he ended up making Boxguy in this crafty area of the place and after lunch we deicded to start the Boxguy Chronicles and took him on adventures c2w9io4aqal8.jpg
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options

Happy weekend!!!!

So he ended up making Boxguy in this crafty area of the place and after lunch we deicded to start the Boxguy Chronicles and took him on adventures c2w9io4aqal8.jpg

That’s awesome. Hopefully we will see Boxguy curling.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Went back to the doctor today. All is well. Thanks to MFP.

Happy with my blood sugar readings over the last 4 months as instructed, and still don't think it necessary to put me on any diabetic medication.

Another appointment in 4 months. Aging is not going to allow me to win this battle forever.

Good for you and great attitude!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options

Happy weekend!!!!

Love it!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    a610mddximtq.jpg
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Happy weekend!!!!

Love it!

Seems Boxguy might want to go to the zoo today
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    a610mddximtq.jpg

Damn I missed it, Sunday here already :D

Good morning middle-agers
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Everyone!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!
  • lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good morning , have a great Sunday.
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hope all M’agers are getting a day of rest in,or at least somewhere in the week.Keep on movin & shakin!