The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Happy Fathers Day! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜€๏ธ
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Father's Day! Also, happy birthday Ali!
    Happy Birthday Ali!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜Š

Yay thanks guys!!! I'm creeping closer to 50 and I don't care!!!

Happy Father's Day Sparky

I'm 47 and I'm the happiest, sexiest and most centered I've ever been in my life. I LOVE being this age!! I'm hoping 50 will be amazing!
    Well, besides menopause, fine lines creeping on, difficulty losing weight, and sagging arms.......but I'm sure it's gonna be the BEST. LOL!

Haha can't wait for the big M to be free of girly icky stuff. Hahaha. Well rock that second half of the century. Why not! Most people are surprised when I tell them my age anyway so it'll be even more fun
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!
  • xoxgabxox
    xoxgabxox Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there,
    Iโ€™m a certain age B)
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Hello my fellow refined and aged like a fine wine friends. Hope yalls weekend has been a blast.
    Happy Father's day to all my fellow dads and especially to all those playing the part of a father and a mother.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Hello my fellow refined and aged like a fine wine friends. Hope yalls weekend has been a blast.
    Happy Father's day to all my fellow dads and especially to all those playing the part of a father and a mother.

I have 2 close girlfriends that have played the part of mom and dad to their kids all their lives. There is no one I admire more and I told them so today. So much respect for those that are parenting on their own. Glad you mentioned that!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

I have 2 close girlfriends that have played the part of mom and dad to their kids all their lives. There is no one I admire more and I told them so today. So much respect for those that are parenting on their own. Glad you mentioned that!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

I know a few of those unsung heroes myself and have nothing less than complete admiration for them.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Happy Fathers Day to those who celebrate it today ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿป.. We don't celebrate it till first Sunday in September but dads need celebrating everyday. :)

Oh, that's interesting! Didn't know that. Of course, being Canadian I barely know anything about how my own country works never mind anyone else's.....LOL.

I'm not sure if we even have the same mothers day or not, in Australia it's the second Sunday of May. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Maggiewilldoit
    Maggiewilldoit Posts: 9 Member
    How do you get friends on here? 47 and looking for peeps to keep me accountable
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    How do you get friends on here? 47 and looking for peeps to keep me accountable

To add friends on MFP:

1) Click on the username in the left sidebar. A window showing the username will open.
    2) Click on the username again. The user's profile will open.
    3) Click on the "Add Friend" button on the user's profile page. There is an option to send a message along with the request. That's always a good idea - just a short note mentioning where you saw the user, some common interests or goals, etc.
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Ugh Monday. That's all I can say.
    Hope your week is good.

@Maggiewilldoit I'll send you a friend request now.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Happy Monday peeps!
    Always good to start a fresh week.

;-)
  • bnrosette
    bnrosette Posts: 1 Member
    Hello im 45 feel free to add me
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend and the fathers had a Happy Father's Day.

Hope you had a great birthday Ali!!!

Got some beach time in yesterday and the Air Show was amazing. The Canadian Snowbirds were amazing and the Blue Angels were next level. Fun, relaxing day on the beach.

Back to work today and i hope everyone has a great week!

Sound like a lot of fun. Glad you had a good weekend.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Good morning s everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    How are you
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Good morning!!