Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,968Member Member Posts: 5,968Member Member
    mndym67 wrote: »

Oh cool! I practice Shukokai which comes down from Shito Ryu

Had an amazing experience in Okinawa in August training with Masakazu Kiramoto Sensei from Goju Ryu. I believe he is coming out to Australia either later this year or early next year so would love to get another session in with him.

You lucky fish! I haven't had the opportunity to train in Okinawa (just don't have the money and I'm a single mom, so I can't leave my kids behind). One day. Its on my bucket list
  • YidreyYidrey Posts: 20Member, Premium Member Posts: 20Member, Premium Member
    Hi, 39 from The Netherlands. Lost a total of 32 kg in 5 years. I am now 89 kg. Would like to loose the last 6 kg but they are the hardest :smiley: Great community,and inspiring to see.
  • mcemino2mcemino2 Posts: 368Member, Premium Member Posts: 368Member, Premium Member
    TGIF, have a great weekend!
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 1,763Member Member Posts: 1,763Member Member
    Good morning everyone. Happy Friday!
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,503Member Member Posts: 34,503Member Member
    Happy Friday everyone.
    It's bandage removal day for me
    Decided to switch from Percocet to advil too
    Pain seems manageable and I am tired of the weird Percocet dreams
  • RockingRicanRockingRican Posts: 174Member Member Posts: 174Member Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Mission accomplished
    xw59qz78wb0v.jpg

Mission accomplished

Congrats! You had great running weather!

Thank you! It was gorgeous
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,715Member Member Posts: 226,715Member Member
    Morning Middle-agers.. happy weekend all :)
  • BruceappleBruceapple Posts: 1,946Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,946Member, Premium Member
    Good weekend to you to, Jo
  • BillM1976BillM1976 Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!😎☀️
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,715Member Member Posts: 226,715Member Member
    Bruceapple wrote: »
    Good weekend to you to, Jo

Hey Bruce :) 🤗
    BillM1976 wrote: »
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!😎☀️

You too :)
  • AndreaLucyianAndreaLucyian Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
    Anyone who does not mind having a new friend please friend me...i need some encouragement and motivation since i cant exercise:/....thx!!:)
  • Odin773Odin773 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Anyone who does not mind having a new friend please friend me...i need some encouragement and motivation since i cant exercise:/....thx!!:)

steeliebob wrote: »
    Since I tend to lurk here some, suppose I should officially say Hi too 👋👋👋 That way y'all at least know who's reading. Have a good weekend!!

Hi 👋 :)
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 1,763Member Member Posts: 1,763Member Member
    steeliebob wrote: »
    Since I tend to lurk here some, suppose I should officially say Hi too 👋👋👋 That way y'all at least know who's reading. Have a good weekend!!

Hello. You do the same!
  • Sherryregnier72Sherryregnier72 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    Good morning 🌞 I’m new to this & still trying to figure this out. I’m 47 and 4’7 tall. Lol
    I live in Illinois and always try to stay positive even when I have a hard time myself. Feel free to add me as a friend. Looking for help with losing weight and positive energy. 🤗
  • Sherryregnier72Sherryregnier72 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    Hi. How do you get to this forum through the app?