The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    jeffrey_ad wrote: »
    b4hfanp61ctj.jpeg
    A little breakfast chocolate on my 52nd birthday today

Happy Birthday!
  • clord2
    Good morning everyone!
  • steeliebob
    steeliebob Posts: 55 Member
    Good morning Christie!!! Happy Hump day to you. My weekend starts today 😎😎 If I can get get enough coffee in me early, going to try to get a beat the rain run in!!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 972 Member
    I am at a clients, and exploring coffee shops nearby over lunch.

Today's yielded a natural Ethiopian brewed in an Aeropress. It was nice. However, only one of the staff knew how to make it and he wasn't there when I arrived, so I had a 25 minute wait.

They gave me a free espresso in the wait, which was good. However, they also tried to give me a jam filled doughnut. The barista didn't seem to understand my reply of "No thanks, I don't want that." So the doughnut sat there untouched until I left. At least I seem to have OK will power these days.
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    I'm about to turn (50 shhh..) if I say it quietly it might not be true..

Looking for some motivating friends..
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    steeliebob wrote: »
    jeffrey_ad wrote: »
    b4hfanp61ctj.jpeg
    A little breakfast chocolate on my 52nd birthday today

Happy birthday!!!! Looks like a great way to start the day..... Hoping I have enough calories left tonight for a little chunk for me 🤞😁

Happy birthday
  • annliz23
    drmwc wrote: »
    I am at a clients, and exploring coffee shops nearby over lunch.

Today's yielded a natural Ethiopian brewed in an Aeropress. It was nice. However, only one of the staff knew how to make it and he wasn't there when I arrived, so I had a 25 minute wait.

They gave me a free espresso in the wait, which was good. However, they also tried to give me a jam filled doughnut. The barista didn't seem to understand my reply of "No thanks, I don't want that." So the doughnut sat there untouched until I left. At least I seem to have OK will power these days.

Well done
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    31 years here👏💪
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    @AliNouveau that is really cute! What did you make the chimney out of? From the picture, it looks like real rock!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AliNouveau that is really cute! What did you make the chimney out of? From the picture, it looks like real rock!

I got these candy "rocks" at Michaels. They were a 2 for 1 deal. They're pretty cool

Everyone loves that. My fave part is the wreath
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    good morning! I'm on a high right now - I weighed in this morning for a 2.3 lb loss this week and am 0.5 lb away from my goal of 100 lbs back off! I was there 2 years ago, plateaued, and slowly had 25 lbs creep back on. I've been fighting since early summer to get that 25 lbs back off, and I'm almost there! (then we start back to working on getting the next 100 off.......)

*note that when I say high, I mean emotional high, not chemical......
  • annliz23
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's been an awesome week here. Ever have one of those weeks that are just going awesome.
    My surgeon follow up was awesome. Physio good today. Made and decorated cookies and these are two parts of the gingerbread house I made that I'm kinda proud of 7ddpznzoa116.jpg
    2rqdi32jdbdx.jpg
    Wow it's amazing.
  • clord2
    Good morning everyone!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    morning, kids...lol..I'm Joe, i'm 54. Hope you're all having a great week!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Thursday. Today was my first official day back on the ice. The other two times were sneaky skates. Having had the surgeon's approval I actually got to really skate and remember what a good workout it is
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Hey Everybody! I’m Linda and I’m 29 + 22 😜😂😂. Today is grocery shopping day for my hubby and I and we love it! I shed .2 pounds which was super awesome because we took a little vacation to see friends and munched a little😊. Our daughter is coming home from college next Thursday and we are indeed excited. There are 10 miles of hiking trails on our little island and we are going enjoy them!
  • Muscleheadnerd
    Muscleheadnerd Posts: 15 Member
    Hi happy I wish it was Friday lol I'm 45. Have a great productive day!
  • nishi911trini
    nishi911trini Posts: 8 Member
    Please feel free to add me as a Fitness Friend - Ciao
  • reenarao
    reenarao Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me.. Thank you.