The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Did our waists survive Christmas? Mine didn't although I minimized the damage. Back to tracking and exercising.

• wmische9
    wmische9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Late Merry Xmas everyone
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Enormous lunch yesterday, but I weigh less today!! I guesstimated all the items that went on my plate and came up with 2527 calories. Didn't eat anything else at all after lunch. Only water over the next few hours and went to bed early.

Well done!
  • Petethegamer2019
    Petethegamer2019 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Happy boxing day folks :-)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Yay for boxing day. Or as I'm Calling it this year Second Christmas Eve. Tomorrow I'm hosting Christmas since my brother comes to town today. It has grown from just being 6 people to 14. I'm calling it second Christmas and making that a thing cause why not
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Yay for boxing day. Or as I'm Calling it this year Second Christmas Eve. Tomorrow I'm hosting Christmas since my brother comes to town today. It has grown from just being 6 people to 14. I'm calling it second Christmas and making that a thing cause why not

It's actually called 'second Christmas day' (Tweede Kerstdag) in Holland.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »

It's actually called 'second Christmas day' (Tweede Kerstdag) in Holland.

I'm so Euro. Now I can say it's actually a thing
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    @AliNouveau We were talking the other day about age being just a number and keeping oneself active is the key. Check out this guy. My hero :)

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/12/25/oldest-working-barber/
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    @AliNouveau We were talking the other day about age being just a number and keeping oneself active is the key. Check out this guy. My hero :)

how awes thanks for sharing. i swear keeping alive is the fountain of youth. i've been trying to tell my mom this. she agrees then refuses to do anything and at 74 people mistake her for being in her 80s
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

how awes thanks for sharing. i swear keeping alive is the fountain of youth. i've been trying to tell my mom this. she agrees then refuses to do anything and at 74 people mistake her for being in her 80s

My dad is the same way. Yes he's had some injuries but I've told him for years to keep active as best he can. TV is just too enticing compared to being active I guess.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

My dad is the same way. Yes he's had some injuries but I've told him for years to keep active as best he can. TV is just too enticing compared to being active I guess.

It's too bad because they end up missing out. my dad had been very active and ended up living longer than he should have with his cancer. i'm going to choose to stay as fit as i can i think
  • Petethegamer2019
    Petethegamer2019 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Reading about age above, my mother is nearly 70, has a very active life, is always out adventuring with the dogs and can be seen quite often dancing with the boys in the local gay bar. She makes me giggle
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Reading about age above, my mother is nearly 70, has a very active life, is always out adventuring with the dogs and can be seen quite often dancing with the boys in the local gay bar. She makes me giggle

she knows the fountain of youth. i wanna be here when i grow up
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

My father is 76 and still goes to work half day every day. Some people think he looks almost as young as I do.
  • comptonforceten
    comptonforceten Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im new. Add me anyone who wants to
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon peeps, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas 🌲🎅😙
  • Silpeanut
    Silpeanut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    43 u can add me 😄
  • JudsJustNow
    JudsJustNow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I hit the big 4 O... I've been trying to get back in shape. I've always done sports, so I'm hoping it won't be too difficult. :smile:
    Feel free to add me. Hopefully I could meet someone to trian with, as I want to do some weight training as well.
    I hope you had a merry Christmas! 😊
  • Daverunner1978
    Daverunner1978 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey big 40 here from the uk