The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps!
    Have a wonderful day.
  • Beansg66
    Beansg66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. Turned 52 in August had a tibial plateau fracture on my 25th Wedding Anniversary and have gained 10lbs since then. No cycling no gym no weight on this leg. I need encouragement to get back on track. Can anyone help?
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Eating through Christmas has been hard. My weight loss has stall but I am maintaining which is good. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I am going to buckle down and aspire to lose 3 pounds by the end of 2018.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday jr all. Not a good food week . To many holiday treats. Hope to do better today!!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday! It's my Friday at work which makes it even better. Taking the kids to NYC this weekend to see all the Christmas lights at Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Central Park. Hopefully it won't be too cold. Much walking will be done so I'll be fit as a fiddle to celebrate my mom's birthday NYE.

Whatever you're doing today, make it a great day.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! No big NYE plans here. Maybe a seafood feast with the family.

MMM! Great idea! Ceviche or jambalaya - or both! The slow cooker will be working overtime this weekend!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options

Instant Pot recipes, anyone? It's the new toy for the kitchen, and I want to see what this thing can do. If I am going to be in this apartment until June, I need to start eating so much better.
  • TRus1978
    TRus1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ready for 2019!! I'm 40 with a newborn and determined to get back in after baby! Feel free to add me...
  • katmf4307
    katmf4307 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Will be 46 this april...hi everybody! Feel free to add me...new to this community thing...learning...am kind of a techie fail
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just turned 39, feel free to add me
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday! It's my Friday at work which makes it even better. Taking the kids to NYC this weekend to see all the Christmas lights at Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Central Park. Hopefully it won't be too cold. Much walking will be done so I'll be fit as a fiddle to celebrate my mom's birthday NYE.

Fun!!!! Go skate!!! Haha
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Reading about age above, my mother is nearly 70, has a very active life, is always out adventuring with the dogs and can be seen quite often dancing with the boys in the local gay bar. She makes me giggle

This is the best!
  • ashrymom
    ashrymom Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    47 and new to this. Trying to figure out this site and forums.
    Have about 40lbs to lose, but for now 6 lbs away from the under 200 club
  • patriotsquirrel
    patriotsquirrel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this forum. Feel free to add me. Here's to a happier and healthier new year!!
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 and I'm crawling back to MFP to get me in gear again! Add me if you want to go along with me on this journey!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    39. Been keto for 6m (down 40lbs) and would love more friends!! I blog here a lot. Nothing fancy. I'm a terrible writer lol.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Fun!!!! Go skate!!! Haha

Chose not to. The rink was more water than ice. It was a warm and rainy day.
  • helenw323
    helenw323 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    46 and recent cardiac patient. Looking to overcome condition by healthier eating and becoming more active (never been very active but want to change). Please feel free to add me.
  • dan_gymrat
    dan_gymrat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    32, gym nut from U.K add me people
  • ragsmccaul
    ragsmccaul Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Just had my 43rd. B-day!!! Finding some balance to this wonderful/crazy life to mine before I decide to compete again... Working on MY why!