The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Thursday! It's my Friday at work which makes it even better. Taking the kids to NYC this weekend to see all the Christmas lights at Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Central Park. Hopefully it won't be too cold. Much walking will be done so I'll be fit as a fiddle to celebrate my mom's birthday NYE.

Whatever you're doing today, make it a great day.

Fun!!!! Go skate!!! Haha

Chose not to. The rink was more water than ice. It was a warm and rainy day.

Awww too bad. Bryant park was a wet rink. I personally like the ice a little softer but still frozen haha
  • Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I will be turning 40 in March. At my highest weight right now and would love some encouragement and support to get healthy!
  • Caffeinated_Lifter
    Options
    Just turned 40!! Feel free to add me as well, the more the merrier :smile:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday! It's my Friday at work which makes it even better. Taking the kids to NYC this weekend to see all the Christmas lights at Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Central Park. Hopefully it won't be too cold. Much walking will be done so I'll be fit as a fiddle to celebrate my mom's birthday NYE.

Fun!!!! Go skate!!! Haha

Awww too bad. Bryant park was a wet rink. I personally like the ice a little softer but still frozen haha

Soft ice is cold water lol
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

Fun!!!! Go skate!!! Haha

Soft ice is cold water lol

There's a difference. I'll tell people I don't like a rink cause the ice is too hard they look at me like wtf ice is hard
  • shrinkingmrsb
    shrinkingmrsb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi. Back on a wagon... again! Please feel free to add me for mutual support and accountability.
  • gusbob_47
    gusbob_47 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    46 yo feel free to add, -6.9 kg in last 5-6 months
  • cmerizn2k353
    cmerizn2k353 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    40 years old. Can you add me also
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Afternoon middle agers :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options

Fun!!!! Go skate!!! Haha

A little soft ice would have been fine. Puddles of water in the ice was a bit much. We got to NY at 9:30am and it rained consistently hard until about 6pm. Maintenance crews couldn’t keep up. We will go back. The girls definitely want to skate there. However it was a great trip regardless of the rain. It stopped in time to see the lights at Rockefeller Center and along 5th Ave. Saks 5th Ave has an awesome light/music display. We finished with a horse drawn carriage ride through Central Park.

Just time with my family made it special but getting to take my kids who have never experienced NYC at Christmastime made it more memorable.
  • lisagclonmel47
    lisagclonmel47 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Could use some friends, turn 34 next month and the weight is slowly creeping up 🥺
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Fun!!!! Go skate!!! Haha

A little soft ice would have been fine. Puddles of water in the ice was a bit much. We got to NY at 9:30am and it rained consistently hard until about 6pm. Maintenance crews couldn’t keep up. We will go back. The girls definitely want to skate there. However it was a great trip regardless of the rain. It stopped in time to see the lights at Rockefeller Center and along 5th Ave. Saks 5th Ave has an awesome light/music display. We finished with a horse drawn carriage ride through Central Park.

Just time with my family made it special but getting to take my kids who have never experienced NYC at Christmastime made it more memorable.

The Saks light show is amazing isn't it. We watched it as we waited to skate at the Rock
  • premiern1
    premiern1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 and recently retired. I used to be very active and have 16 Triathlons under my belt. Work took precedence for the past few years and I'm back on my journey to personal health. I would love to join. I'm looking for like minded people in my age range.
    Connie
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years Eve peeps!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Happy New Years Eve peeps!

Same to you Anna!
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years Eve. Goals and resolutions are meant for every day, make 2019 the year you promise yourself to set new ones daily.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy new years eve everyone
    And happy birthday to Steve's mom
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    Happy New Years Eve. Goals and resolutions are meant for every day, make 2019 the year you promise yourself to set new ones daily.

I have the same goal for 2019 that I have for every day of the year. Continue being the same old lovable A-hole I've always been. :lol:
  • HeatherT929
    HeatherT929 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow-there are so many posts out here! Here goes and will see if anything comes from it....I was on MFP a few years back but then ended up dropping off. I’m going to start logging again on 1/1 or for sure by 1/2. And then I want and need to discilpline myself tonstick to it. My main gig is that I need to break myself of bad dinner/evening habits....most of which involves a couple of glasses of red wine and then senseless snacking. I’ve been doing that for a while now and have 10+ pounds to show for it. Meh. Im 5’4”, 140, age 47. Not sure why I’m sharing that but oh well. 🤷🏻‍♀️ As with everyone else here, I’m looking to get to know some peeps out here who have a similar situation or simply want to connect/support. Add me if you’d like. And....best wishes to ALL of you! I plan to spend some time hopefully sooner than later reading up further on these posts....lots of peeps and activity! Cheers to 2019 and us hitting our goals! 💥