Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• jlspain1jlspain1 Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Allo...<---Best attempt at a British accent.

44 year old father of two here. Looking to once again try the healthy lifestyle.

Since I'm feeling motivated today, I'm off to go crush a 30 minute walk. Get those steps in!

We'll see how tomorrow goes...

Always looking for some support. Feel free to add me.
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 618Member Member Posts: 618Member Member
    43, married, looking for more inspiration buddies and chit chat to help keep each other motivated.
  • annliz23annliz23 Posts: 495Member Member Posts: 495Member Member
    Ok pushed through the pain last week and into week 2 of 21 days fix really enjoying using weights and mixing up my exercises I just need to see some weight loss now!
    Good luck folks add me if you want but stay focused and motivated!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,513Member Member Posts: 2,513Member Member
    Hey good afternoon peeps...hope you all had a great day!
  • BEASTFIELD314BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 554Member Member Posts: 554Member Member
    Good morning and Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope Monday was a success and you achieved whatever you set out to do!
  • jojodc1222jojodc1222 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Just turned 40 in August..🙌🙌🙌.. Add me...we can help each other reach out goals.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,876Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,876Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    I hope everyone's week is going well so far! We'll be halfway there before ya know it!
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,968Member Member Posts: 5,968Member Member
    I hope everyone's week is going well so far! We'll be halfway there before ya know it!

Somebody hit the breaks! I'm not ready for this weekend!
  • KrispyNoodlesKrispyNoodles Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    51 until January. Been away for a couple of years, but fully back to it. Quick question - didn't the food tracker calculate percentages of fat/carbs/protein and that you could set up a custom diet plan, say for Keto? I don't see that anymore. Did they get rid of that?
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,876Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,876Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator

You're gonna be just fine with your tests!
    51 until January. Been away for a couple of years, but fully back to it. Quick question - didn't the food tracker calculate percentages of fat/carbs/protein and that you could set up a custom diet plan, say for Keto? I don't see that anymore. Did they get rid of that?

You can still set it up by percentages
  • omelet2000omelet2000 Posts: 88Member Member Posts: 88Member Member
    I wasn’t a middle ager (at least didn’t consider myself to be) when I first started this app but now I’m restarting and that’s my identity now!
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,968Member Member Posts: 5,968Member Member

Thank you :blush: I just need to get through them and we'll see if I pass
  • drmwcdrmwc Posts: 230Member, Premium Member Posts: 230Member, Premium Member
    Morning all. I am off to see the Pixies in Barcelona later today. I just hope the rioting has calmed down...
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,748Member Member Posts: 226,748Member Member

Thank you :blush: I just need to get through them and we'll see if I pass

Fingers crossed it all goes well 🤞🤗
  • mcemino2mcemino2 Posts: 368Member, Premium Member Posts: 368Member, Premium Member
    Happy hump day!
  • sunscorpiosunscorpio Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Would love if you'd add me :)
    Just turned 43 yesterday.... how did that happen? :o

Happy Birthday