Quest bar?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I just found out about Quest Bars and I am already obsessed with them. LOVE THEM!! So far I have tried Strawberry Cheesecake & Apple Pie. I love the apple pie, has bits of apple in it, very yummy. Wasn't to crazy about the Strawberry cheesecake at first but now it doesn't seem to bother me. Probably won't buy that flavor again, but will have no problem finishing the box out, lol. Next flavors I plan on ordering are Chocolate Brownie, Cinnamon Roll & Coconut Cashew. I'v heard the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is great but has alittle to much fat for my comfort. Maybe I will try that one once I get to my maintenance point. I eat them straight out of the wrapper. I like to take my time eating them and I drink alot of water in between bites so Im full after eating one.

The difference in fat is like 2g no? How is that a lot? You do realize that you need fat in your diet right?

LOL, yes I know. I guess I look at the fact that it has saturated fat in it.
  • SharonCMach
    Options
    Where do you find them? I cant find them anywhere around my town

I know how you feel, I live in a small town and can't find them here either. I ordered mine off of iherb.com. You can also order them off Amazon or get them directly from Questproteinbar.com Lots of people get them from GNC but we don't have one of those either.
  • SharonCMach
    Options
    I just found out about Quest Bars and I am already obsessed with them. LOVE THEM!! So far I have tried Strawberry Cheesecake & Apple Pie. I love the apple pie, has bits of apple in it, very yummy. Wasn't to crazy about the Strawberry cheesecake at first but now it doesn't seem to bother me. Probably won't buy that flavor again, but will have no problem finishing the box out, lol. Next flavors I plan on ordering are Chocolate Brownie, Cinnamon Roll & Coconut Cashew. I'v heard the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is great but has alittle to much fat for my comfort. Maybe I will try that one once I get to my maintenance point. I eat them straight out of the wrapper. I like to take my time eating them and I drink alot of water in between bites so Im full after eating one.

The difference in fat is like 2g no? How is that a lot? You do realize that you need fat in your diet right?

LOL, yes I know. I guess I look at the fact that it has saturated fat in it.

Saturated fat is not bad for you.

Its not? My bad
  • anasantos61
    anasantos61 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I went home and microwaved my chocolate quest bar. LOL. love it. I am hooked.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    my favorite is the coconut cashew

Yep!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    My taste buds must be wired differently. I have tried 3 flavours now and found them to be generally repulsive. The cookie dough one may get an audition but not holding out much hope.

I get that they are a healthy snack and they did fill me up..but yeah, no.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted. I eat at least one a day. My favorites are the white chocolate raspberry, PB&J and chocolate chip cookie dough. Typically microwave them for 5-7 seconds. Yum :)
  • ayerg
    ayerg Posts: 33
    Options
    My taste buds must be wired differently. I have tried 3 flavours now and found them to be generally repulsive. The cookie dough one may get an audition but not holding out much hope.

I get that they are a healthy snack and they did fill me up..but yeah, no.

^^^THIS!!! Not sure what the cult following is all about....repulsive is a generous term.
    BLECK!
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So delicious
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    So there's a new flavor chocolate chunk I think, anyone tried it?
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Let u know when I get my box :D