Juice cleanse

Options
So I got talked into doing a 2 day juice cleanse. Actually it's supposed to be 3 days but I know myself well enough to know I would hate that. I can handle 2 days. Anyone else ever do this?

Replies

• AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Well I already paid for it and it's in my fridge so dammit I'm doing it. Also, it's not just "juice". Some of them look really dense with veggies.
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    So, back to my original question- has anyone actually done it?
  • z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

OP: never mind all the negativity, and .. um .. enjoy your two days with juice. It wont do you any harm, and with the calories you saved you can either give yourself a little treat later in the week, or you can lose some extra weight the coming week.

Since you already saved some calories, ut could be a good idea to keep your calories to whatever mfp has assigned to you after your two days.
    Best of luck
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

OP, I have done a juice cleanse. It was absolutely miserable, and did nothing for me. I do use a nutribullet to supplement my intake when needing extra fruit and veg servings and/or protein powder.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    my ex best friends dad would do these things all the time thinking he would lose the weight. he was absolutely miserable,crabby,cranky,etc. He would lose water weight and a few days later gain it all back(this was in the 80s and 90s)he was in the bathroom often,but other than that they did nothing for him. oh and a few years ago I had to be on a liquid diet for a test I had to go through. I had to do it 2 days and let me tell you,its not fun,The difference was I HAD to do this for 2 days. I would never do it willingly