Have you ever lost 5lbs in a week? Is it possible (aiming for a one time thing?)

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited December 2016
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Nice! Enjoy that pizza when you get it. :wink:

I will because in a day or two it will be right back to dieting and trying not to order out lol Im giving myself time to watch the new Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life episodes (there are 4 each one about 90 minutes long) so Ill either marathon them tonight or tomorrow and let myself have junk food or pizza...then back to trying to keep a big deficit. Im sticking to 1200 (net) until I hit the 180s then might up to 1300-1400 and add in weight training when I can. My goal is 127. Seems a lot closer now that both weights start with 1! lol. Going to try not to go over maintenance though even with the pizza.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Motivation comes from the strangest of places!

And I love weight training. I know I've got muscles underneath all of that fat and I can't wait to get rid of the layers hiding them! Another 20kg (or so) to go till goal weight, but that's going to be my project for next year. :smile:
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Hooray!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Whoop Whoop congrats! We can all breath again :lol:
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Yay!
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Well done Verity. Enjoy your pizza/Gilmore Girls marathon :)
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Fantastic!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Well done!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Thanks!! Im so happy. ^_^ Just anxious about the contest now...
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Yaay for Onederland!
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Well done!! Enjoy your pizza :)
  • TRIATHLETE69
    TRIATHLETE69 Posts: 64 Member
    I lost 10lb in a week by juicing
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Good job on the weight lost and good luck with the contest.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    I lost 10lb in a week by juicing

Are you trolling or is this serious?
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Update: So far I know I'm in the running! She hasn't calculated everyones' % yet :) But even so I know I am somewhere near the top probably! ^_^ Im happy with myself. I havent felt this I wont say confident but content and not insecure for a long time.

i keep looking to see how ya did ,, your a winner regardless but keep us posted

good luck
  • DebSozo
    edited December 2016
    Ok I weighed in now because I couldnt take it lol weighing in again later!!! First it gave me a number too good to be true so I redid it twice...*drumroll* Lol.

199.0!! WOO! ... Ive lost 25lbs since Oct 11th!) HELLO ONEDERLAND!

I am going to give myself a few hrs and weigh in again because maybe I will magically lost another lb lmso Im nuts ignore me but Im happy!! I reached BOTH goals! 6.4lbs in 8 days AND it stayed off!!! and I am out of the 200s and lost over 20lbs in 6 weeks! Holy cow! I'm super happy! Woo! I might get pizza no matter what lol

Congratulations!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Just dropping by to see if there's been an update. :smile:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • DebSozo
    Omg I dont know when she will announce the winner but probably wont find out until super late tonight or tomorrow lol Im anxious! Im pretty sure if I didnt win Im at least in the top 2 people but I am keeping my fingers crossed. :) I was able to get a tree (we sold some stuff) so now Im thinking ornaments or Christmas clothes for the kids...

Nice! You are very resourceful to sell some stuff to get a tree. No matter what, you are a WINNER!

We are waiting to hear the news!