Have you ever lost 5lbs in a week? Is it possible (aiming for a one time thing?)

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Woot! Good job my dear! Congratulation on the victory. Enjoy spending the money on pretty things for you and the kids!

and *hugs* I hope you all feel better soon! Having the flu is no fun at all!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Thanks for updating us on the win. Congratulations!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone else is healthier than us. Stay in from the cold when you can. The flu is extra nasty this year!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Thankfully no flu problems around here (yet). Keep warm and eat soup! :smile:
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Your poor sick family. I hope you're all on the mend soon.

Fingers still crossed for you.

thank you! mine too but of course Im more worried about the kids right now lol Its so awful. I dont know what we have and the drs all brush it off as a flu or cold but dont check anything else...

if its like what is going around here. its some kind of virus they know basically nothing about. it could be a strain of the flu but its not a strain they test for. my sisters boyfriend had it, my nephew ended up with a double ear infection from it, hubby ended up with a sinus infection and then it drained into his lungs causing major issues there. its nasty whatever it is.some people have the aches and pains others end up with an infection of some type. its crazy. hope you and your kids get better soon

I've been sick more on than off for over a year with sinus infections and ear infections...it's crazy!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I hope everyone else is healthier than us. Stay in from the cold when you can. The flu is extra nasty this year!

It sure is! Feel better fast, hope your little ones are better this morning! Five days with a fever is too long, if the doctor is blowing you off, go to the closest emergency.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I won! & it seems like I won by a lot because she just said 4 people lost over 13lbs lol I lost 21lbs. So this may not have even been necessary. I have a 103ish fever still and we might go to the ER but hey at least there was a tiny bit of good news lol

Yay you!!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the contest! Bummer that everyone is sick, and I hope you all are well soon and have a lovely Christmas.