Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Royal baby!

124»

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    royal weddings and babies are fun. and as someone said above having Diana in the name would be very nice.
  • AlexThreeClaw
    AlexThreeClaw Posts: 73 Member
    Who knows? Maybe they should choose a name like Tyler or Chardonnay to annoy that woman who was mouthing off on This Morning about child names :laugh:

I was thinking this too. I'd actually pay to see Katie Hopkins face if that happened. Bonus points if the baby turns out ginger.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    it would be absolutely hilarious if the baby was half black. :D
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    It's a boy! I don't know why I care, but I kinda do.
  • steelerlicious4me
    steelerlicious4me Posts: 22 Member
    Yeaaaaa!!!!Royal baby is born on my birthday!!!!:bigsmile:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    And it is a young high profile couple who have just brought their first born child into the world.

Congratulations to them, not because the child is now 3rd in line to the throne but because I am sure it will be loved and to a young couple having their first child.
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    I won money on George :)
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited May 2015
    WELL--you got it right, :) Charlotte Elizabeth Diana :) , i'd have liked the name order to have been <3 DIANA <3 first, as in Diana Charlotte Elizabeth, but not my baby... so not my decision. !!! Congrats to the family
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    edited May 2015
    BryKate wrote: »
    What are your name and gender guesses?? Who's excited? I live in London and apparently theres actually more coverage and hysteria overseas haha! I'm fairly sure it's a girl and think they will name her Alice, Alexandra, Eleanor or they may chose a not so obvious royal name like Helena ( one of queen vic's daughters) or Adelaide! Those are my guesses and if it is a boy I think Alexander :) in a way I hope it's not Alexandra/Alexander because that's what I'd love to call my child but it will definitely become very popular and over used!!

I was totally right with a girl named Charlotte. What do I win? :p

Huh. Total zombie thread. This was for the first baby, George. Never mind.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    Now have read that the family is already asking photographers to " back off" ....apparently special lenses are being used to invade the privacy of the royals....the photographers are up to their old tricks:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-32609527