2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge

Options

Replies

• gelahope
    gelahope Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This week's successes: 100 lbs lost!!!!!

WOW!!! Congratulations to you!!! What an accomplishment!!
  • gelahope
    gelahope Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    DanaD068 wrote: »
    Not my weigh in day, Just need to vent! I am having a heck of a week diet & exercise wise! I haven't been to the gym since Friday last week (my weigh in is Saturday), and since I am doing well I gave myself a little lee-way on Saturday evening to splurge a little for my birthday and have desert, one piece of tirimisu can't hurt.....well I think the tirimisu cause a total brain meltdown because I have been going way over my points since then! Need to get back on track before I fall back to where I began. Thanks for letting me rant! Back on track!!!
    I totally know what you mean. Once I get the sweet tooth going or eat just a little too much, the next day is always ridiculously hard for me. But just push through it - you'll feel better again, and it will get easier again. And of course, come to us whenever you need to vent! we are always here to offer you encouragement! You got this girl!

• Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Time for the weekly update!:
    Starting weight: 196
    Goal weight: 120
    Current weight: 167.2
    Last weeks weight: 168.8 - 01/26
    Total challenge weight lost: 3.8
    This weeks successes: Getting 10+ glasses of water a day, logging daily, and for the last four days, I've had over 10,000 steps per day.
    This weeks challenges: Ugh, ZUMBA

Today's update:
    Starting weight: 196
    Goal weight: 120
    Current weight: 164.2
    Last weeks weight: 167.2 - 02/02
    Total challenge weight lost: 6.8
    This weeks successes: Getting 10+ glasses of water a day, logging daily food.
    This weeks challenges: EATING ENOUGH
  • homeschoolmom77
    homeschoolmom77 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    dabeck62 wrote: »
    Today I just want to cheat. I want to allow myself that one day, and then I will start again. quote]

I had a nutrionist once tell me that if I had a "real" craving for that Snickers bar, then eat it. She said that if we don't occasionally splurge on what we crave then we will eat every other thing in the house trying to satisfy the urge for chocolate and still end up eating that candy bar. She said to save yourself the added calories and just have the Snickers. We don't have to have cheat "days". What about a cheat "meal" or even better, a treat "item" during one day? Just as long as you can get back on track and stay away from the "quicksand". Lol

Thank you!