It is mean to call people mean

Options
13»

Replies

• Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hey, Hoss.... Maybe you can find out if Dunkin' Delivers?!?

THIS.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    YtUlfWp.gif?1
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    So a friend of mine, we will call her Mel <cough>, on here asked me to run over with coffee and doughnuts this morning.

It seems a reasonable request until I realized that she lives several hours away and was just teasing. Or so I thought.

After pretending to softly side step the issue, I find that she HAS CALLED ME OUT ON HER FEED AS BEING MEAN!

Now, I have a compelling need for all around me to love me unconditionally. I have been crying all morning, as there are now strangers on her Friend List that might actually believe that I would be so cruel as to not bring coffee and doughnuts if possible.

I would do anything for my friends. Everyone must know this or it makes me sad. It isn't fair for her to put me on the spot like that and give total strangers the wrong impression of me. This place can be so cruel.

It's ok. You're pretty!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    YtUlfWp.gif?1

Yes. This.
  • channadugger
    Options
    You're mean. Your face is mean. I hope you die in a fire.
    WTF is wrong with you???!!! Are you inbred??? That is horrible to say to someone that you don't even know.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I would call you mean if you didn't bring ME coffee and doughnuts after offering too. How soon can you make it up to NYC with that coffee?

When you're in NYC I'd call you the nicest person ever if you bring me a large coffee, half and half, no sugar. No donut, I'm low carb, so a slab of cow, pig or fish would be awesome.We could even be beasties for the day. Until then you're dead to me.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    You're mean. Your face is mean. I hope you die in a fire.
    WTF is wrong with you???!!! Are you inbred??? That is horrible to say to someone that you don't even know.

Well, that was a sweet and polite way to handle things.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    So a friend of mine, we will call her Mel <cough>, on here asked me to run over with coffee and doughnuts this morning.

It seems a reasonable request until I realized that she lives several hours away and was just teasing. Or so I thought.

After pretending to softly side step the issue, I find that she HAS CALLED ME OUT ON HER FEED AS BEING MEAN!

Now, I have a compelling need for all around me to love me unconditionally. I have been crying all morning, as there are now strangers on her Friend List that might actually believe that I would be so cruel as to not bring coffee and doughnuts if possible.

I would do anything for my friends. Everyone must know this or it makes me sad. It isn't fair for her to put me on the spot like that and give total strangers the wrong impression of me. This place can be so cruel.

OP, you seem a bit nekkidd for this site (based on your avatar). perhaps you should try adultfriendfinder dot com.

:noway:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Dump her for SoVi. You know you want to!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    The moral of this story? When someone asks you to bring them doughnuts, YOU BRING THEM DOUGHNUTS!! Not bringing someone doughnuts when they ask you too is very very mean!! I'm in South Africa and I'd fly right across the Atlantic with those doughnuts!!