Turned on at the gym?

Options

Replies

• shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting in this parking lot for 2 days and littlemissbgiff is nowhere to be seen.

I was there. I was just um, distracted.

I know...all those old guys dropping the soap. Its hard to stop watching...

I bring a bag of soap with me and throw it all on the floor then sit back and reap the rewards

I steal their towels

You obviously know nothing of old guys and the gym. They don't need towels, they have blow dryers.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    If this same convo was going on between two guys about women.....

Ah, who the heck am I kidding. "Locker room talk" - ugh.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    shor0814 wrote: »
    I've been waiting in this parking lot for 2 days and littlemissbgiff is nowhere to be seen.

I bring a bag of soap with me and throw it all on the floor then sit back and reap the rewards

I steal their towels

You obviously know nothing of old guys and the gym. They don't need towels, they have blow dryers.

They air dry...with one leg up on the bench...standing a foot away from you sitting putting on your shoes.

• Girl_has_no_name
    Girl_has_no_name Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the perverse one here and say yes! Yes it does. I'm always a little turned on. But there's something REAL hot about an attractive man lifting. Especially when he starts to get a little sweaty. I haven't acted upon it either but I notice.

I agree!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the perverse one here and say yes! Yes it does. I'm always a little turned on. But there's something REAL hot about an attractive man lifting. Especially when he starts to get a little sweaty. I haven't acted upon it either but I notice.

I agree!

Turning up the heater to full blast on my way to the gym
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I steal their towels

They air dry...with one leg up on the bench...standing a foot away from you sitting putting on your shoes.

oEwNeBr.gif

Lulu...I snorted when I saw this. :D
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    First time i went to the gym i turned on a treadmill . I pressed all the right buttons and went for a hard run . After 15 minutes i could not take anymore and turned it off .
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I steal their towels

oEwNeBr.gif

Those creepy eyes......

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Gym time is very arousing. I'd like to thank all the sexy men who go to the gym and sweat and grunt and get chalk on their shorts in cool places and rip tape off with their teeth and don't ask me if I'm done yet, they just work in .... and always practice safe spotting ...
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Gym time is very arousing. I'd like to thank all the sexy men who go to the gym and sweat and grunt and get chalk on their shorts in cool places and rip tape off with their teeth and don't ask me if I'm done yet, they just work in .... and always practice safe spotting ...

How bout those guys on the elliptical wearing compression shorts and humming a Twisted Sister tune while giving you laser beam eye contact as you walk by?

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

How bout those guys on the elliptical wearing compression shorts and humming a Twisted Sister tune while giving you laser beam eye contact as you walk by?

Yes Sexy, I noticed you. >:)
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I remember the first time I used this machine I got super, uh, tingly.

Is that normal? I never used it again after that.

adductor-machine1.jpg

the first time I did that one I was soooooooooooooo self conscious. I was way more conservative than I am now, and my thoughts were "omg that's a sex position, they'll get the wrong idea"

I have used that machine wearing gray sweats with full on crotch sweat and thought "screw it, let them look, imma get some thighs of Steele."
  • plumbguy101
    plumbguy101 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would say no....I work out alone in my basement.
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    coregasm - that's what its called :o what a revelation! ahem...sorry as you were :p
  • ZenDoggie
    ZenDoggie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Never. I'm too busy lifting heavy objects to care.