Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• midlomel1971midlomel1971 Member Posts: 1,234 Member Member Posts: 1,234 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Smokey and the Bandit. Makes me want to buy a Trans Am with a CB radio. Do truck drivers still use CB's?

Rarely, they all use phones. I know this because one of my favorite podcasts I'm listening to now is one called "Over the Road", about trucking.
  • JetJaguarJetJaguar Member Posts: 774 Member Member Posts: 774 Member
    Smokey and the Bandit. Makes me want to buy a Trans Am with a CB radio. Do truck drivers still use CB's?

Rarely, they all use phones. I know this because one of my favorite podcasts I'm listening to now is one called "Over the Road", about trucking.

I figured there were probably phone apps or something that replaced CB radio by now. If I do get a Trans Am, I'm still putting a CB in it though.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,197 Member Member Posts: 17,197 Member
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 3,998 Member Member Posts: 3,998 Member
    Hunter killer.

🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • GoJohnGo71GoJohnGo71 Member Posts: 410 Member Member Posts: 410 Member
    The Platform 8/10⭐
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 8,933 Member Member Posts: 8,933 Member
    Unorthodox on Netflix. Wow.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,670 Member Member Posts: 7,670 Member
    Marriage Story -- nice seeing Adam Driver in a role that's not a whiny emo bad guy.
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,801 Member Member Posts: 2,801 Member
    Knives out
  • CyberbartenderCyberbartender Member Posts: 498 Member Member Posts: 498 Member
    Saving Private Ryan.... again :smile:
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,801 Member Member Posts: 2,801 Member
    Saving Private Ryan.... again :smile:

One of my favs
  • baebabubaebabu Member Posts: 175 Member Member Posts: 175 Member
    the matrix
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 1,044 Member Member Posts: 1,044 Member
    The Great Muppet Caper
  • slessofmeslessofme Member Posts: 6,444 Member Member Posts: 6,444 Member

I figured there were probably phone apps or something that replaced CB radio by now. If I do get a Trans Am, I'm still putting a CB in it though.

My family and some friends would caravan across states and used CBs to communicate between cars years ago. My dad still calls bananas "monkey pickles" after hearing a trucker say that's what he was hauling.
  • MoHoneyloveMoHoneylove Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Road to Perdition.
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 450 Member Member Posts: 450 Member
    Binge watched S1 of Peaky Blinders today & loved it. Beginning S2. I know many said they bailed at a certain point, so I'm hoping the story lines don't begin disappointing me. Fingers crossed. The acting is great.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 8,933 Member Member Posts: 8,933 Member
    Binge watched S1 of Peaky Blinders today & loved it. Beginning S2. I know many said they bailed at a certain point, so I'm hoping the story lines don't begin disappointing me. Fingers crossed. The acting is great.

It just gets better and better.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 3,998 Member Member Posts: 3,998 Member
    Contagion

😷

Scarily accurate. Enjoyed the movie. Feel like I'm living in the sequel right enough.
  • newlife0516newlife0516 Member Posts: 77 Member Member Posts: 77 Member
    I rewatched Captain America.
    Road to Perdition.

This is a fantastic film with an amazing soundtrack.
    for about the 1000th time.....

ef4b93ef8f7157de3f97ae1ff5d21b56_0526bb98-1f4a-4da5-b928-b0025f5e6371_500x.jpg?v=1573585487