Last film you saw...
It's been a while. List of most recent movies watched:
The Game Changers
Marvel MCU movie series
Bill & Ted Face the Music
They did SUCH A DAMN GOOD JOB casting Ted's daughter, Thea.0
1BR on Netflix. It was like a 6/10. Thought it was gonna be a horror but its more of a drama.0
It Comes at Night1
Tales of Halloween1
A Clockwork Orange1
The Peanut Butter Falcon2
Ophelia. (2018 film starring Daisy Riddley that tells the story of Ophelia from Hamlet from Ophelia's position. It was decent, I say 75%)0
Noah, directed by Darren Aronofsky.
I'm a huge fan of Aronofsky but this was the worst of his that I've seen.
It tried to be like The Fountain, which was magnificent, but fell far short.
Those rock creatures were a terrible addition to the mythology.0
A pre-Ferris Bueller Matthew Broderick! A fun jaunt of a love story with a predictable soundtrack (as soon as someone starts jogging, let alone actual stunt work, music comes on).0
Just finished watching The Resident with Hilary Swank.
Unhinged. It was excellent! Go see it!1
Artemis Fowl. The book was much better, but the movie is also great.0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 496 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions