Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Within reason we can control our creepiness or craziness.... Legit creepers really cant control themselves....They just instinctively and compulsively start creeping
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Creepophiles
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Creepophiles

Is there a test one can take to determine if one is a creepophile? Inkblot? Multiple Choice? Essay? I'm asking for a friend..... ;)

Save yourself the time. I can verify she is a creeper. You should see the pm I got this morning.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Creepophiles

Is there a test one can take to determine if one is a creepophile? Inkblot? Multiple Choice? Essay? I'm asking for a friend..... ;)

Save yourself the time. I can verify she is a creeper. You should see the pm I got this morning.

Yes but I thought you might want to take it..... o:)

Haha! Well played.. so you were going to pm that to me too?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    So a girl I used to mess around with before I got married recently started texting me pics, no she's not a mfp'r, does that make her a creeper?
  • jonathanellison1988
    Options
    jsoplnbffmgx.png

Was it this guy?
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    That guy is a big creep, he is always trying to get me to touch his "flannel".
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    So a girl I used to mess around with before I got married recently started texting me pics, no she's not a mfp'r, does that make her a creeper?

Depends. Were the pics of her house and flooring? Did she ask if you like it carpeted or hard wood?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    f0jve5ohhcla.gif

This is really you, isn't it? Your profile pic is a fake?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    It just looks different without the hat
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Why give him your number??? It's a pretty creepy move to search someone on other apps or sites. Happens to me, too. Block and move on.

This thread though, haha! See the word creep and everyone joins in on the fun :D
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Depends. Were the pics of her house and flooring? Did she ask if you like it carpeted or hard wood?

No it was of her bewbs.

Doesn't sound too creepy but definitely up to no good

Def up to no good so I hit block and delete.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    It just looks different without the hat

It's like he's staring right into my soul! I hate it!

Your mouth says no, but your soul says yes, yes yes