Replies

• jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    i like sharp things.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I collect dead thin pieces of wood with funny pictures drawn on them.
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I constantly move from one place to another. I dont wear clothes that I would normally wear day to day. I look at my wrist alot and for some reason cant stop when I'm tired.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i splash in the water, then I go whee down hills and finally make turtle like forward progress on my feet
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I play with knives
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I bolt my shoes to a two-wheeled thing and try not to get hit by a car. Other times I lock my boots to these long, skinny sticks and crash into the snow. In the summer, I drive all over the place to walk long distances and sleep in dirt. Not often enough, I take the really hard way to the top of a granite crag, even though there's usually a trail - it's for coming back down.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Look at puffy white clouds and make shapes, the shapes sometimes look like the people I hate or want something bad to happen to them, sometimes they are cute shapes too.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I pick up heavy metal things and move them around.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Hair conditioner is sometimes used with unintended purposes.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I blow, tongue and finger a long object that responds by making loud noises
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I write out my deepest darkest thoughts. Then, inebriated, I unveil them over a loud speaker to an audience of strangers..
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I like to lay down and pick up a very heavy object and push it into the air and slowly pull it down and push it back up again. I do this several times and then make the heavy object heavier.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I also like sitting down on an air toilet with an object above my bodyweight on my upper back