1600 Calorie Day Woman

Options
124»

Replies

• sianlr87
    sianlr87 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I eat that much a day, usually porridge or overnight oats, topped with seeds/berries/other fruit. Lunch is sometimes a salad, soup, sandwich or a protein smoothie - depending on what I have on that day. Dinner is usually something that I have made myself from scratch with the recipe builder on here. This week I have prawn and lentil curry, butternut squash lasagne, salmon and brocolli pasta, one pan cod dish, chilli con carne. I tend to make 4 to 6 portions of things as I cook and then freeze portions so I can keep to a varied diet so I don't get too bored.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I eat food. :wink:

I have a few favorites though:

•Thin snackers rice cakes topped with cottage cheese sprinkled with chia seeds
    •Fage 2% Greek yogurt with stir-in fruit (strawberry, peach, and blueberry are the best flavors)
    •over easy eggs with rice or sweet potato or gluten free toast
    •Sliced apples with peanut butter
    •home made ground turkey patties with home made garlic mint yogurt sauce for dipping served with brown rice topped with diced cucumber, grape tomatoes, parsley, and sliced kalamata olives
    •home made ground beef patties with a side of ketchup served with cut up veggies like carrots and celery
    •oven roasted chicken
    •spaghetti squash
    •veggies steamed or lightly sautéed with a spray of avocado oil and a little water and a sprinkle of garlic powder
    •salads
    •sautéed shrimp (large raw peeled shrimp, coconut oil spray, garlic, lemon juice, hot pepper flakes)
    •baked fries & baked sweet potato fries
    •egg and banana pancakes with real maple syrup
    •smoothies
    •protein shakes
    •protein bars
    •dried fruit like Turkish apricots and medjool dates
    •turkey or beef jerky
    •fresh berries
    •herbal tea