Healthy "candy"

Options
1235»

Replies

• jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I usually bank/plan for it. I will have some chocolates (Lindor truffles, kisses, even some chocolate chips) and a reg. 5 oz glass of wine for dessert. (I am usually a BIG pour person with the wine lol) But I have enjoyed Skinny cow candies and ice creams. Those have been a go to for me when I have had serious cravings.
  • Brenda_1129
    Brenda_1129 Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So Delicious Dairy Free ice cream bars (http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/ ) or 1 Hershey's kiss.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    5 dried cherries. It satisfies the need.
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and sometimes a mixed margarita.

I got a lot of good chocolates from the holidays. At my rate it's gonna take over a year for me to finish them.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I have a serious sweet tooth, so I keep a bag of jolly ranchers in my life. They're like 25 calories each, and I can suck on one or two, and it usually satisfies my need for something sweet.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Lately I have been on a reese egg kick, since all the easter candy is out. 1 egg is 90 cals, and it has a better macro split (for my current goals) than alot of other candies. Yay reese!
  • alexialmann
    alexialmann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits in your calories and satisfies you is what you want to look for. Personally I love greek yogurt with local honey, honeycrisp apples with peanut butter, Merci Chocolates, Breyers Strawberry ice cream or homemade whipcream with strawberries and blueberries. Bananas with caramel toasted in a pan is amazing too and not a million calories...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I often make a low-calorie dessert and many of these involve fruit and some kind of booze. For example: Peel and section four medium naval oranges. Mix 1/2 cup orange marmalade and 1/4 cup triple sec. Pour over oranges and refrigerate. Each 1/2-cup serving (roughly half an orange) is just under 100 calories.

Ah, fruit and booze! This is genius. I'm so trying this. Now, how to keep the kids out...?

I'm another Ghirardelli squares fan. The Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares I found at Christmas are amazing and only 40 cals per square. I'm almost out though :disappointed: