Anyone got a stomach pearcing?

Options

Replies

• dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I've had one for 12 years and I never knew it was considered trashy. WHY DID YOU LET ME GO OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THIS? :sad:

It's the fact that your clothing covers it in nearly every public scenario you can think of, that makes it so very trashy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

:devil:
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    piercing? nope. not into those.. only criminals and sluts have tattoos and piercings.

Wow, that's a pretty close minded generalization. If you don't like something, fine, but you don't have to throw insults at people who do.

DrTattoo.jpg
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options

Edit: I forgot! Find a ring that's gold. It helped with my sensitivity and you want to be safe than sorry!

If you go with gold, make sure it's 18 karat yellow gold or nickel free 14 karat gold. Gold can contain nickel which a lot of people (like me) are allergic to. it can make for some bad times with your piercing!

I prefer titanium, personally. There's a reason it's used in medical implants! I also think it looks better than gold.
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    piercing? nope. not into those.. only criminals and sluts have tattoos and piercings.

Wow, that's a pretty close minded generalization. If you don't like something, fine, but you don't have to throw insults at people who do.

LOL. it's a sarcastic ****ing joke .. I myself have tattoos and piercings! :-)
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options

1305610346699.gif

all of thee above

• xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i'm getting one for my birthday in exactly a month~
  • CycleGuy9000
    CycleGuy9000 Posts: 290
    Options
    one some girls its super sexy and others its as you say trashy.

I like it on a fit girl with super abs....but thats just me!
    dat rules me out then! xxx

I had a girlfriend that had one and I thought it was hot, you would look hot with one too.
  • ton40orbust
    ton40orbust Posts: 155
    Options
    I had mine done over two years ago. I was overweight when they did it (more then I am now) and between my skin trying to grow over the top ball and being in pain EVERY time I opened the register when I was at work (bagel/coffee shop on a college campus so alot) from the drawer hitting the stupid thing I ended up taking it out after 11 days. I don't think they're trashy but I do think they're a pain.
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    I got mine done when I was 17 or so, and then again when I rediscovered my abs.

I don't believe you :smile:
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    <---- I love mine. I'm not trashy. I don't think...
  • dragon1ady
    Options

As should have been obvious to anyone who bothered look at your avatar and weight loss ticker... :wink:

And you forgot to mention NBA players.
  • dragon1ady
    Options
    I prefer titanium, personally. There's a reason it's used in medical implants! I also think it looks better than gold.

My barbells are 316LVM surgical steel. Also used in medical implants, and due to having very sensitive skin I refuse to wear any other metal since I know for a fact that this one won't bother me. It's a common barbell material, affordable, not a big deal. :smile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, they only look good on very skinny stomachs,
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love mine. So does the hubby. When I told him I wanted it done, he wasted no time getting me there. They are awesome
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    <---- I love mine. I'm not trashy. I don't think...

Nope, looks great!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I got mine at 38, when I was at my highest weight. It was one of the contributing factors to wanting to lose weight, so I could show it off.

I think navels look kinda naked without jewelry now.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I liked mine until I got pregnant. The hole where it was pierced stretched so much it got it's own stretch mark. Now it looks like I pierced it with a serated steak knife. It will probably never look better no matter how much weight I lose, in fact, it might get worse. I hate it so much and wish I never had it but what can you do. The same thing happened to my sister. So, if you plan on having kids one day you might wanna think twice about it. Especially if you're predisposed to stretch marks.
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Trashy or not, I've had mine since my 18th birthday and I love it. It's very much a part of who I am.
  • treesa101
    treesa101 Posts: 26
    Options
    It was my gift too me when I lost 50 pounds I don't regret it but its not always worth it.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Keeping mine. I'm attached to it. Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

1zyfu2x.jpg