100lbs to lose. Support buddies?

Options
124»

Replies

• luly316
    luly316 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey beautiful ppl...25 my first goal is to lose 100, that will bring down to 300lbs i got a ways to go, but staying positive, anyone can friend me lets help each other :)
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone add me I've got 30 or more to lose
  • fluffycandyfloss
    fluffycandyfloss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Request on way hun
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 22, no kids, Im a social worker on corrections which means a lot of sitting and a lot of stress. I started at 270lbs and I'm down 4.6lbs right now but haven't actually weighed in for a month because I don't have a scale at my house and weigh in when I visit my parents - long story. I'm hoping to be under 200lbs and then we'll see from there! Please feel free to add :)
  • kevygirl
    kevygirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me....I have 100+ to lose.
  • katya_od
    katya_od Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi all! I am 25y.o. girl and I have over 100 lbs to lose.
    Have lost about 25 pounds so far. My goal was to lose 160 total and reach 155 on my scales. 135 pounds to go.. :D I prefer to use kg to measure my weight so I might be a bit wrong with my pound goals, anyway it gonna be a long journey and I am looking for any support possible.
    Feel free to add me and good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • jjjodylynn
    jjjodylynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm look for people to journey with
  • HawksChick92
    HawksChick92 Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 24, no kids unless you count the ones I nanny for! I have about 150 overall to lose but going slow at first, working on the last 2lbs to get me under 300 and then will move to my new short term goal! Anyone can add me, the more the merrier in my book! Especially with similar goals, just makes the journey easier!
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • gantzgirl87
    gantzgirl87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love for anyone to add me. I've been on this journey before and had success, but I always seem to find myself back here starting from scratch. I need to find a way to be successful and keep the weight off for good.
  • rebecca2431
    rebecca2431 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have around 75lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. Would love to have extra support and motivation!
  • Laraswhimsy
    Laraswhimsy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 41, married, no children, and have 100+ to lose. Would love a better support system here.
  • MellFarley
    MellFarley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started my healthier me journey 6 months ago, and I have lost 41 pounds so far. I keep my goals small, and try not to look at the total goal, as it seems like so much!! I take it 20 at a time. :) Good luck to you! I'd love to get some more friends too, anyone that would like to add me is welcome to! My ultimate goal is 123 pounds, and just an all around better feeling of healthy!
  • Jesnluv83_vsg
    Jesnluv83_vsg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 90lbs left to lose! I have already lost 140lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lrugg2011
    lrugg2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    mmariag wrote: »
    I have found that being active in FB support groups has helped keep me motivated and focused. So since Im back on mfp I'd like to build my support. I'm 25 no kiddos and lots of weight to lose. If you're in a similar place and want to exchange support and motivation please add :)

Hi Mmariag! I am in a similar boat. I'm 28, no kiddos and lots to loose. I'll add you. We can do it!
    -Lindsy
  • ByGraceICan
    ByGraceICan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, no kiddos and have at least 100 pounds to lose. I'd love some support!
  • oceandaisies
    oceandaisies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, married with no kids. I started this weightloss journey on June 1, 2016 at 238lbs. I've lost 57 lbs so far and my goal is for another 35-45 lbs. Anyone is welcome to add me. I log daily and my diary is open to my friends
  • gibulet
    gibulet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 37 with one 11month old daughter. I was obese before I was pregnant, and worse now! I'd like to have 1 more child, but I need to lose at least 50# before then. I need to lose about 150 total!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've got about 30 lbs. to go, anyone feel free to add me if interested in an active relationship^^