The taste of Green Tea **frowns**

Options
13»

Replies

• t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    Hate tea always have... love creamy sweet coffee, latte ..etc. gave them up to lose weight, so tried out flavoured green tea.. most still taste like dirty dishwater.. but add liquorice root and yummmmmmmmmm ;)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Exactly what health benefits do you speak of? Anything you can get with green tea you can get elsewhere...it's not a magical potion. If you don't like it, don't drink it. FYI, it does zip for weight loss if that's what you're thinking. If it helped you lose weight I'd be about a buck 35 right now.

you sound like you need some tea to mellow you out chill pill. it does actually have health benefits :) like reducing the hormone related to stress drink some you need it
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Blech! I'm with you - I don't like green tea either.

Sometimes I can handle regular tea, and some herbal teas, but I generally don't drink hot drinks, even coffee (bigger blech!).!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the taste of plain green tea! But I like Bigelows Pomegranate green tea!!
    my oldest sone loves green tea, though.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I find green tea delicious! I find that buying good quality loose leaf, makes all the difference in the world.

This.

Tea Bags suck.

Buy yourself a nice difuser (I have a Teavana Tubmbler w/built in infuser. It keeps my tea hot from 9am to well beyond 2pm) and buy loose leaf and brew according to insturctions.

I drink Gyokuro Imperial green tea mixed w/ Cha Ven Thai Tea & 1tsp of Stevia. Delicious!

I have a teavana diffuser as well - and am currently rocking the Gyorkuro! I think the diffuser was relatively cheap too.
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Tetley has flavoured green teas such as pommegrante, mango acai, raspberry etc....
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    coffee ****s all over green tea. If you think its gonna boost metabolism, you will be disappointed