Need a new TV Series to watch!

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The most important is to watch: One Punch Man (anime) this is a must.

Sherlock
    The Expanse
    Fairy Tail (anime and better then Bleach, imo)
    One Piece (anime also really good plus there are 100's of episodes)
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to watch opm for a while but totally forgot to get around to it. My best friend loves Fairy tale but it's a little too childish for my liking, my son also loves it haha. I've thought about starting one piece as well but the 1000+ episodes put me off
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    The 100 was ok, just know it is geared for teens
    The Arrow, again just ok.....
    The Flash, again just ok....both shows have the predictable "it's all my fault" line and the routine emotional moment.

Currently watching 'Colony'....not to bad, I suppose.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I don't think these are repeats, but to add:

Supernatural (seasons 1-5 are the best)
    Lucifer
    Elementary
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Firefly is pretty good if you've not seen it!
  • JusticeAshley
    JusticeAshley Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I would second Stranger Things. It's 8 episodes with each one about an hour long.

The 100 is my guilty pleasure...its not spectacular, but it can be addicting.
  • TheHive
    Options
    Hi_jakker wrote: »
    TheHive wrote: »
    I've nearly ran dry of shows to watch so need some recommendations, I'll probably miss a few but I'll list what I've completed or I'm up to date with:

weeds, spartacus, hell on wheels, Znation, walking dead, fear the walking dead, Game of thrones, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, lost, prison break, vikings, Agents of Shield, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, it's always sunny in philidelphia, peep show, community, Rick and Morty, Attack on Titan, Sword Art online, Bleach, orange is the new black, black books, spaced, only fools and horses.

Man thats a lot of free time! I would go outside and hunt for pokemon or something

That's a good 15 years+ of tv shows haha, plus hey I'm a fat guy, why do you think I'm here haha. Need shows to watch whilst using the exercise bike etc now though, instead of eating chips and dip sat on the sofa watching them
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    TheHive wrote: »
    I've been meaning to watch opm for a while but totally forgot to get around to it. My best friend loves Fairy tale but it's a little too childish for my liking, my son also loves it haha. I've thought about starting one piece as well but the 1000+ episodes put me off

Have you seen the Slayers? There's not to many good fantasy anime which is I like fairy tail.
  • TheHive
    Options
    Just finished westworld,omg it was amazing! what to watch now though...
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who and Sherlock.
  • TheHive
    Options
    I'm actually a few season behind on Dr Who so that's a good shout.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I just started watching Spotless on Netflix. So far so good.
  • TheHive
    Options
    2 days time Jason Mamoa's new show is out so looking forward to that :D (Khal Drago from GoT)
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    How about Curb Your Enthusiasm?
    They are starting a new season (9) sometime this year.
  • rxspecta
    rxspecta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    the night manager
    hunted
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    I just went through Westworld (hbo), Berlin Station (epix), and Goliath (amazon) and am now working on the latest season of Vikings (history), The Man In The High Castle (amazon) and Outsiders (wgn).