Going Commando- Ladies

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Gross. That is all I can say. I have known several women in my life who did that and they all had this tell-tale spot on their clothes from the very discharge you mention.

Really?! Do these people spend a lot of time lying on their backs with their legs up in the air and spread wide for everyone to see these "tell-tale spots" ?

These show up on the back of the garment. LOL!

Wow, do you look that closely?

You don't have to look very closely at all. I have to say though, It is very amusing to see all the reactions to a simple comment. Y'all never disappoint in here that's for sure.

LOL!!
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Gross. That is all I can say. I have known several women in my life who did that and they all had this tell-tale spot on their clothes from the very discharge you mention.

Oh my, I just can't believe you knew someone who left a "tell-tale" spot! What a horrid woman she must have been! :D

Yes, that nasty woman!

Have to say though , I hardly ever wear underwear and I've never had a spot on any of my clothes. And I've never seen one on any other women's clothes either.
    I have however seen many men with pee stains on their crotch. At least, I hope it was pee stains? Ick
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Oh my, I just can't believe you knew someone who left a "tell-tale" spot! What a horrid woman she must have been! :D

I've left a tell-tale spot before....and I was even wearing underwear!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Was she wearing a blue dress?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Was she wearing a blue dress?

Well, parts of it were blue....other parts were stained.
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I LOVE going braless. For whatever that is worth.

Me too. Just naked really. If there is no one in the house, eff all the clothes.

Oh to be a fly on the wall just to watch...LOL

Just wait a few more years they'll develop that technology too

It will be called the Micro Drone...LOL
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hahahaah I have to wear underwear u less I want juices on my thighs which I never do when I'm walking around. And when I wake up in the morning is the worst. Panties always.
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Erica you must be a very "exciting"woman
  • Bucknutz247
    Options
    Got everything contained Megan?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Hahahaah I have to wear underwear u less I want juices on my thighs which I never do when I'm walking around. And when I wake up in the morning is the worst. Panties always.

Wowzas!!
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow. I thought I was weird for not wearing underwear for a majority of the time. Good to know I'm not alone.
  • Bucknutz247
    Options
    Apparently if you do your weird
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Is it weird that I'm hungry for rotisserie chicken now?

mmmm....if that's weird, I don't wanna be normal!
  • Bucknutz247
    Options
    Lmao.. what!!! Are you buying
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

More like eroticatoday! Am I right!