Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Yeah there is a lot of dribbling. Gotta give it a dozen shakes before you zip up.

Do you shake it in rhythm to music? Is it a choreographed movement? Or just random shaking willy nilly style?

Just depends on the day. Sometimes I ask for help.

I hate when guys talk to you in the bathroom.

Can't they just reach out and help? Do they have to ask?

Well that wouldn't be polite
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Gross. That is all I can say. I have known several women in my life who did that and they all had this tell-tale spot on their clothes from the very discharge you mention.

Really?! Do these people spend a lot of time lying on their backs with their legs up in the air and spread wide for everyone to see these "tell-tale spots" ?

These show up on the back of the garment. LOL!

Wow, do you look that closely?

You don't have to look very closely at all. I have to say though, It is very amusing to see all the reactions to a simple comment. Y'all never disappoint in here that's for sure.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I LOVE going braless. For whatever that is worth.

Me too. Just naked really. If there is no one in the house, eff all the clothes.

I can be no one.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Gross. That is all I can say. I have known several women in my life who did that and they all had this tell-tale spot on their clothes from the very discharge you mention.

Really?! Do these people spend a lot of time lying on their backs with their legs up in the air and spread wide for everyone to see these "tell-tale spots" ?

I've got to say, I almost never wear panties but I still have no idea what you are talking about

Maybe you're just drier than the Sahara?
  • jnichel
    Options
    Yeah there is a lot of dribbling. Gotta give it a dozen shakes before you zip up.

Do you shake it in rhythm to music? Is it a choreographed movement? Or just random shaking willy nilly style?

Can't they just reach out and help? Do they have to ask?

Well that wouldn't be polite

note to self...never just help @csbnga with the shake...it would be impolite...and weird.

Now you're ready for the urinals. Still need more practice before you're ready for the trough.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Busy ... and bizarre conversations this morning
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

You don't have to look very closely at all. I have to say though, It is very amusing to see all the reactions to a simple comment. Y'all never disappoint in here that's for sure.

;) We're here all week.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    Busy ... and bizarre conversations this morning

just this morning??????
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

I've got to say, I almost never wear panties but I still have no idea what you are talking about

Nope. They don't call me sloppy party bottom for nothing

Ah, moist, very moist.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I hate it when guys talk to me in the restroom too. Creeps

Or just stare through the stall cracks. Ultra creepy.

Actually true story, I had this happen just a few years ago at Walmart and the person looked like she, yes SHE had just crawled down from the hills from out of a cave. It was so scary and creepy, I screamed so loud and she ran off. I have had issues with going into bathroom stalls ever since.

I saw that movie..."The Hills (and stalls) Have Eyes"

YES! or at the long line of urinals with a rubber necker! That's breaking the unwritten rules of male restroom etiquette

I know some of you will read that sentence wrong. That's why I typed it like that.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for "the spot" on the wall above the urinal. You know that spot, just above eye level on the wall straight in front of you. Every guy intimately knows every detail of the spot.
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

I don't think that everyone here is talking about the same thing.....
    There is a difference between arrousal and the discharge some of these people are talking about.

*waves hand* I just dump them all together.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I hate it when guys talk to me in the restroom too. Creeps

Or just stare through the stall cracks. Ultra creepy.

Actually true story, I had this happen just a few years ago at Walmart and the person looked like she, yes SHE had just crawled down from the hills from out of a cave. It was so scary and creepy, I screamed so loud and she ran off. I have had issues with going into bathroom stalls ever since.

I saw that movie..."The Hills (and stalls) Have Eyes"

YES! or at the long line of urinals with a rubber necker! That's breaking the unwritten rules of male restroom etiquette

I know some of you will read that sentence wrong. That's why I typed it like that.

4i0djf5oea2d.gif
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    iru6215mnd36.jpg

Then there is this. Men will make anything a game if there is a chance to "score".
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options

;) We're here all week.

And don't I know it! I usually just lurk and laugh. Other times I toss my two cents in. Always a good time!
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I LOVE going braless. For whatever that is worth.

Me too. Just naked really. If there is no one in the house, eff all the clothes.

Oh to be a fly on the wall just to watch...LOL
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

Oh my, I just can't believe you knew someone who left a "tell-tale" spot! What a horrid woman she must have been! :D