Males I need your help please

Options

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    give him a present that shows you pay attention and are aware of what his interests are.

This..
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm in counselling! Ha ha ha
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Go naked and stick a bow on yourself
  • lil_katie86
    Options
    Do a boudoir shoot! He will love it and they are so much fun! So empowering and a good way to feel great about your body! Win-win.

Done this before my baby!! But gd idea! He doesn't even look at them!! Ha ha ha
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    For Valentine's Day, my SO and I usually just treat it as a date night. We go out to a nice dinner, do something fun afterward, go home and have fun. No gift exchange unless we feel like it. No pressure, it's always a lot of fun.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Threesome?

(Inbox me for my digits)

Is this an open invitation, cuz...we might be interested.
  • amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It's got to be a holiday! take him away from it all, the stress of work, the hassle of family, a beautiful place where you go for a walk and take in the surroundings........then the steak and the BJ.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute. You said £100. He's British? Yeah. Sorry Love. You're screwed....or not, in this case. ;)

Seriously. Go get his Testosterone checked.
  • lil_katie86
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    give him a present that shows you pay attention and are aware of what his interests are.

This..

That would be........ flying his drone and sleeping!!! So maybe a new duvet set for him!! Ha ha ha
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Maybe buy him an "Experience day" driving a fast car, flying lesson, rock climbing or something of that nature if he is active. Or a cooking, wine tasting, or something that he would never normally do.
  • lil_katie86
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Wait a minute. You said £100. He's British? Yeah. Sorry Love. You're screwed....or not, in this case. ;)

Is £100 a bad price?? And yes he is British! What's that got to do with it?? And can u get your testosterone checked??
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

This..

That would be........ flying his drone and sleeping!!! So maybe a new duvet set for him!! Ha ha ha

We just bought the softest comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and for some reason I actually give a *kitten* about it. I love the damn thing.

Reminds me. Wife bought me a big electric blanket with my favorite hockey teams logo for the couch. It's also nice and warm. Is there a sports team he follows?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm in counselling! Ha ha ha

Well, you sort of are.
  • lil_katie86
    Options

This..

We just bought the softest comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and for some reason I actually give a *kitten* about it. I love the damn thing.

Reminds me. Wife bought me a big electric blanket with my favorite hockey teams logo for the couch. It's also nice and warm. Is there a sports team he follows?

No sports at all:-(
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Maybe buy him an "Experience day" driving a fast car, flying lesson, rock climbing or something of that nature if he is active. Or a cooking, wine tasting, or something that he would never normally do.

something that he would normally never do

Buy him an iron!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Is £100 a bad price?? And yes he is British! What's that got to do with it?? And can u get your testosterone checked??

I never have but yes. Low testosterone is a thing for some men. It may be worth it.

Even when you get to your goal weight he may not want sex still. It can happen for many reasons. No reason to worry about it until you rule out other things first.
  • jamcdonel
    Options

No. A joke among Americans is that the British don't do sex. I even remember a play from the 80's "No Sex Please, We're British." I never saw it, I just remember the title.
  • jamcdonel
    Options
    And yes, you can get Testosterone levels checked, and "Low T" is often linked to decreased libido in both men and women.

Sorry about the bad joke.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

This..

No sports at all:-(

No sports. No sex. Are you sure he's a guy????

J/K but I'm out of ideas.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    https://www.menkind.co.uk/hexagon-levitate-2-0?responseId=d63be46f-ec1c-42e6-bbb8-1987c97382a5

My last suggestion. You did say gadget.

This website might help you out.
This discussion has been closed.