Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lol jeez I hope not
  • Milfsh4ke
    Milfsh4ke Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ya, mmhmmm, blame it on her ;-)

Oh lol commented before I saw you took the blame for her. If I had to thank someone for that, my number is that last thing I'd give them #newgymplease
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    UPDATE.. she was a no show yesterday. Because of the winter storm were having, The gym was pretty scarce with bodies. So instead of going to the elliptical Machine I normally use, I migrated to the very far end where I don't normally go. About 15 minutes into my routine I see you're walking towards the cardio Equipment. She breifly looks around and then she makes her way down towards me. It probably wasn't five minutes into her routine when the funk came up and punched me right in the nose. I had my head on the morning that I was going to retaliate, but I Must have a shy spincter because I had nothing to fire back. Feeling kind of defeated I went about my routine. Then all of a sudden what could only be described as a "dude", looks directly at me and says "yo buddy you should take that outside".. in my head I had all intentions of ratting her out. But what came out of my mouth was "hey man I'm sorry" I totally pussed out. Her look of panic suddenly turned into a grin. To make this long story a little shorter, when I was on my way out the door she approach me said thank you and gave me your number. What? I can't wait to see where this goes. Lol

God bless you sir! A true act of chivalry. I have never heard quite a love story in all my life!
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaaaa!!! This thread made my day. Bucknutz, you are my new hero.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    My life is now complete.
    I've found my tribe.
  • Reinvented46
    Reinvented46 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm old fashion. I'd never do that in public or at least never own up to it
  • Bucknutz247
    Options
    I'll keep you posted with her explanation. I have to ask
  • Bucknutz247
    Options
    Lol any questions got her?
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Ask her if she eats allot of beans.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Can she fart in tune?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    How many times has she cleared the room and how many were present at the time?
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    As a purty lady who likes to cut the cheese, I have perfected the art of dropping silent f-bombs in public places and then looking around haughtily as if disgusted. No one ever suspects me. So my question is, if she's so flatulent why hasn't she too developed this skill?
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    ugh I thought this thread was about the sun

Or Jupiter
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    ugh I thought this thread was about the sun

Nope its from where the sun don't shine.
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I read an article yesterday about gassing your partner can be good for them. Take huge whiffs for your health, my friend. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2687696/Could-smelling-farts-GOOD-Potent-gas-flatulence-help-prevent-cancer-strokes-heart-attacks-claims-scientists.html
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Careful, man. Your apparent lack of any sense of smell is probably what attracted her to you. I can just see her thinking, "At last, a man I can be with!" Don't blow it now by revealing the truth!

Actually, I'm dying to know if this was a first or if she often gets dates this way.