What is something way too high in calories but you cant resist and how often do you have it?

Options
Mine is : Crepe with white chocolate , oreos and biscuits! And I actually have it 3-4 times a week ! Its too good!
Second choice is Cheesy crust pizza which I have 2 times a week
Whats yours ?

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    WingStop -- I can easily eat 1500c in one sitting with some Wings, Fries and Ranch. Once every six months or so, I have them, but not more often than that.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    I can't honestly think of a food I just can't resist.

Me neither, although I'll say naan, when I happen to be at an Indian restaurant.

How often do I have it? As often as I go to an Indian restaurant which is every 2 months or so (sometimes more, sometimes less).

Mostly I just fit what I want into my calories so I never feel like there is something I can't resist. Had pizza (place called Robert's pizza which I tried for the first time and liked a lot) on Saturday and it was great, but it's not like I couldn't resist it, I just chose to have it.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Gotta eat all the pizza; can't stop at a slice. I'll make my own (on occasion) in portion so I can eat the whole thing. Otherwise I don't bother.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I can't honestly think of a food I just can't resist. But if I had to choose one, it would be Krispy Kreme donuts, followed by other assorted brands of donuts.

Oh HELL YEAH. And Duck Donuts (local around here) maple bacon! I just can't eat them at all - not until I get back down to my "happy weight"!!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I can't honestly think of a food I just can't resist. But if I had to choose one, it would be Krispy Kreme donuts, followed by other assorted brands of donuts.

Oh HELL YEAH. And Duck Donuts (local around here) maple bacon! I just can't eat them at all - not until I get back down to my "happy weight"!!

We are headed to Corolla in June (first time) and Duck Donuts is already on our list of places to try. :D
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Godiva Dark Chocolate Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory. I only get it twice a year!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    There's a local (only one of it's kind) Chinese/Thai place we get takeout from usually once a week, although I've been trying to push my husband for only once ever two weeks. It's amazing. I have no clue how to track or estimate the calories. It's too much food for one meal but you can't help but finish it, it's just too good! I make my own version that I can track at home on weeks that we don't get it.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I have what I want a just plan it into my calories - I had a donut with breakfast today

nothing is bad if in moderation

This is me too. I actually had 2 krispy Kream donuts on Monday and still came in under my calorie target for the day.

Though, I do avoid buying packages of bakery style bagels. Sometimes my local grocery store will sell them individually in the donut case and then I'll buy one (Asiago cheese), but I will not buy them in the 4 packs they also sell because that's like 400 calories a piece plus cream cheese. One once in a while is fine but if I buy a 4 pack it's a big chunk of my calories for the next four days. I buy them individually probably once every 2-3 months.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Pizza...I keep it to once per week at most. It's usually more like every other week on Saturdays as a treat for my boys after their soccer and football games.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anything that I can't fit into my weekly calories... even this bad boy if I plan well enough...
    v4naqhhlwf18.jpg

See, that means I don't get to eat ANYTHING the rest of the day. That looks like it is at least 1000 calories. No can do.

That's why you should look at your weekly goal not just daily.

And it does at least 2 sittings!

seriously...I'd break it into 3-4 servings over several days and that is totally doable...

but then I'm losing weight averaging 2000cal a day (high of 2300, low of 1900) - so I have wriggle room in my daily allowance