DETOX RECOMMENDATIONS WELCOME PLEASE.....

Options
124»

Replies

• jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have done the master cleanse, the citrus detox (nothing but citrus, supposedly cures sugar cravings), and most recently the juicing fast. After the juicing fast I did really well for about three weeks, then went on a "binge" that lasted six months, gained 30 pounds in that time. Cleansing, or detoxing, or fasting, or whatever you want to call it may be legit but will NOT cure binging or disordered eating habits.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    you know, you can cleanse if you want to.

you can leave your friends behind.

'Cause your friends don't cleanse and if they don't cleanse, well they're no friends of mine

tumblr_m8ljca4nur1qdz2mp.gif
  • Stacey741
    Stacey741 Posts: 3
    Options
    Go see a naturalpath doctor. They can recommend some natural herbs that will help clear toxins out of your system. You have to eat healthy and drink plenty of water though our any "detox" you choose to do won't work.

first ever post = epic fail
  • Stacey741
    Stacey741 Posts: 3
    Options
    Go see a naturalpath doctor. They can recommend some natural herbs that will help clear toxins out of your system. You have to eat healthy and drink plenty of water though our any "detox" you choose to do won't work.

It may have been my first post, but this is my last. I thought this would be a community where people encourage others points of views not criticize. Just because you may may not agree or understand someone's view that doesn't make it an "epic fail"... The only epic fail is your attitude. Way to make someone feel welcome and part of the community by trashing their first post. I suppose your opinion is the only correct one so there really is no point on anyone else even posting. Good bye MFP message board, sorry I never got to know you but I like a place where having an opinion does not make me an "epic failure".
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

It may have been my first post, but this is my last. I thought this would be a community where people encourage others points of views not criticize. Just because you may may not agree or understand someone's view that doesn't make it an "epic fail"... The only epic fail is your attitude. Way to make someone feel welcome and part of the community by trashing their first post. I suppose your opinion is the only correct one so there really is no point on anyone else even posting. Good bye MFP message board, sorry I never got to know you but I like a place where having an opinion does not make me an "epic failure".

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

give my regards to the natural path folks...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you know, you can cleanse if you want to.

you can leave your friends behind.

'Cause your friends don't cleanse and if they don't cleanse, well they're no friends of mine

tumblr_m8ljca4nur1qdz2mp.gif

lol
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Stop binging, eat healthily, drink plenty of water. Boom. Detox.

But if you're into scams, by all means. Do a ~cleanse~.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

tumblr_lrjs40owJ61qbg5dx.gif