Click this & check out my pic! I need friends, Add Me! New start, New pals! NEVER GIVE UP!!

Options

Replies

• LaChaeP
    LaChaeP Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    jbabyjmo wrote: »
    I see the smiley face but no camera. If I don't have a camera does that meN I can't can't post pics or is there another way

That's the only way I know how to post, is pics from my phone. Not sure if you have no camera how it will work. Sorry
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Happy Saturday, Happy people & Great motivation.
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! Please add me!
  • Winston_Edward
    Winston_Edward Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks and add me as well.
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Love your attitude! Please add me!

Thanks will do!
  • Ayrk
    Ayrk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just healed up enough from surgery and going to hit the ground running this week. I'll join you! Let's rock! First thing is to drop 25 lbs.
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Ayrk wrote: »
    Just healed up enough from surgery and going to hit the ground running this week. I'll join you! Let's rock! First thing is to drop 25 lbs.

You got it! Let's go!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Let's motivate eachother!!! Don't just hang around as my friend.....let's get it in!
  • LibraLuv2684
    LibraLuv2684 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE TO START OVER, JUST DONT GIVE UP! Fresh start with a new fresh start of pals. ADD ME... my goal...lose 65lbs. The older I get the more difficult it is to lose it, I lose for a few months then pick it back up! This time I want to reach my goal. Let's help one another. WE CAN DO THIS! *I LOVE ZUMBA* 430wwvjxrbdb.jpg

Girl what....you look good
  • LibraLuv2684
    LibraLuv2684 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • KatieBaack
    KatieBaack Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ready to rock this week! Happy I view my weeks as starting on Monday not Sunday!
  • tj015
    tj015 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!! Stay positive and good things will come:)
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE TO START OVER, JUST DONT GIVE UP! Fresh start with a new fresh start of pals. ADD ME... my goal...lose 65lbs. The older I get the more difficult it is to lose it, I lose for a few months then pick it back up! This time I want to reach my goal. Let's help one another. WE CAN DO THIS! *I LOVE ZUMBA* 430wwvjxrbdb.jpg

Girl what....you look good

Thank you so much! I'm overweight for my BMI so im just trying to get a healthy BMI AND WEIGHT. Thanks so much. I get that a lot.

• LaChaeP
    Options
    KatieBaack wrote: »
    Ready to rock this week! Happy I view my weeks as starting on Monday not Sunday!

Let's do it Katie!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    tj015 wrote: »
    You got this!!!! Stay positive and good things will come:)
    I would have to agree with you Tj! Thanks so much.
  • jclinkjc90
    jclinkjc90 Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    II agree you look great preetypicken! But go ahead and have fun doing Zumba!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    jclinkjc90 wrote: »
    II agree you look great preetypicken! But go ahead and have fun doing Zumba!

Jc, what's up!? Thank you so much for the compliment! I get that a lot. But I really am overweight....Lol I really appreciate it.
  • jclinkjc90
    jclinkjc90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You get it alot because it's the truth. You are welcome. It's to be healthy. Keep up the good work!!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    jclinkjc90 wrote: »
    You get it alot because it's the truth. You are welcome. It's to be healthy. Keep up the good work!!

You are awesome! We are friends now!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    #MotivationMonday