Click this & check out my pic! I need friends, Add Me! New start, New pals! NEVER GIVE UP!!

Options

Replies

• fondu3211
    fondu3211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This looks like the group to join! I was 295lbs 10/2016 and decided to change my life. I quit nicotine, Caffeine, and Booze and started eating right and working out. Dropped to 260 currently with another 40 to go! Thanks for starting this group Pretty. The more we can push and motivate each other the better! I started my first Keto diet 2 days ago so I am looking forward to seeing results from it!
  • LaChaeP
    LaChaeP Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    fondu3211 wrote: »
    This looks like the group to join! I was 295lbs 10/2016 and decided to change my life. I quit nicotine, Caffeine, and Booze and started eating right and working out. Dropped to 260 currently with another 40 to go! Thanks for starting this group Pretty. The more we can push and motivate each other the better! I started my first Keto diet 2 days ago so I am looking forward to seeing results from it!

Omg that is amazing!!!!! Keto is great as well. Let's do this!
  • S40nfitlady
    S40nfitlady Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Exactly, never give up, no matter what. I love ❤️ Zumba too. I've lost 53 lbs but I've gained about 5 lbs. So now I'm trying to reach my goal weight which is 160. I weigh 172 now and my heaviest weight was 220. I'm so glad I didn't give up cause let me tell you I felt like it many days. Let's get these goals!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Love it! Let's get it in S40!!
  • LibraLuv2684
    LibraLuv2684 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE TO START OVER, JUST DONT GIVE UP! Fresh start with a new fresh start of pals. ADD ME... my goal...lose 65lbs. The older I get the more difficult it is to lose it, I lose for a few months then pick it back up! This time I want to reach my goal. Let's help one another. WE CAN DO THIS! *I LOVE ZUMBA* 430wwvjxrbdb.jpg

Girl what....you look good

Thank you so much! I'm overweight for my BMI so im just trying to get a healthy BMI AND WEIGHT. Thanks so much. I get that a lot.

Same here ☺
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Let's get it right Libra
  • KatieBaack
    KatieBaack Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!! Hope your week is going in the right direction!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    KatieBaack wrote: »
    Happy Hump Day!! Hope your week is going in the right direction!

Thank you Katie! My week is absolutely going in the right direction. Thank you for checking in with me. I hope your week is awesome too!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I am always open to having more motivated friends. I like the friends that post a status. It could be a yummy meal, asking for motivation, reminding us to drink water, whatever. My feed is full of so and so logged in for X days. Or so and so burned X calories doing Y. That's awesome and all, but I like to read about the struggles too. Let's me know I'm not the only one.
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    I am always open to having more motivated friends. I like the friends that post a status. It could be a yummy meal, asking for motivation, reminding us to drink water, whatever. My feed is full of so and so logged in for X days. Or so and so burned X calories doing Y. That's awesome and all, but I like to read about the struggles too. Let's me know I'm not the only one.

That's what it's all about! I completely agree.
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Having people to help motivate you is important!
  • cakemouth1
    cakemouth1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    EVERY DAY is a fresh start! Every meal, every snack, every decision you make is a fresh start. It's so great to have people who can inspire, and help us feel like we're not in this alone. All our journeys are tandem! It's super exciting to 'meet' people with similar goals.

I went to a hip hop zumba class once. Had no idea what the moves were or the music, but totally jammed out through the whole class. Afterwards, I learned a song I had been kind of singing the chorus along with was actually SUPER dirty. My instructor thought it was hilarious that i'm stumbling along at the back of the class, singing the only lines I could clearly hear from a Snoop Dog song, and had NO IDEA what they meant. :D

So I'm sticking to swimming laps and aqua aerobics for now, along with some PT exercises and increased protein.
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Love me so ZUMBA too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    cakemouth1 wrote: »
    EVERY DAY is a fresh start! Every meal, every snack, every decision you make is a fresh start. It's so great to have people who can inspire, and help us feel like we're not in this alone. All our journeys are tandem! It's super exciting to 'meet' people with similar goals.

I went to a hip hop zumba class once. Had no idea what the moves were or the music, but totally jammed out through the whole class. Afterwards, I learned a song I had been kind of singing the chorus along with was actually SUPER dirty. My instructor thought it was hilarious that i'm stumbling along at the back of the class, singing the only lines I could clearly hear from a Snoop Dog song, and had NO IDEA what they meant. :D

So I'm sticking to swimming laps and aqua aerobics for now, along with some PT exercises and increased protein.

Awesome! Yes it's good to have friends that motivate one another. Motivation is Key! Do what works for you.. we can do this!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    HG210 wrote: »
    Love me so ZUMBA too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much HG!

• LaChaeP
    Options
    #Motivation
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    We have an awesome Fitbit challenge going!!
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Have a good weekend! Don't forget to get some steps in.
  • LaChaeP
    Options
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me