Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

there are plenty....

eww.gif

Water chestnuts are unicorn amazing! This is what you meant, I think.

wxh5qe8ndv00.gif

1c79b9b112e0da6dc4112d24490d3e51.gif

Can't see this one. So I assume this is what you posted.

4hbku1nkk87g.gif

I posted a picture of myself in a bacon bikini with the words..."water chestnuts can't compare to this chest" and I was grasping my chest. Then it said "ewwwww water chestnuts" on the bottom of the pic.

I keep hitting the F5 button to see if this bacon bikini will actually come up.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    They are delicious and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

I've never used the flag option but this was the closest I ever came.

You're crazy. Water chestnuts are yum! With the perfect crunch. Now if we were taking cilantro I could see the possible flag.

The perfect crunch?! Sure if you like a "moist crunch". Water chestnuts probably have the same exact texture as a snails *kitten*...if snails even have a *kitten*.

I've had snails too. They aren't so bad with lots of butter.

what did their scrotums taste like? water chestnuts?

Just like any other scr0tum. A little salty but mostly okay!

They werent moist crunchy though right? I don't think a scr0tum is supposed to taste moist crunchy.

Well sc0tums are moist too once my mouth is on them. I've not found a willing candidate to check the crunch factor yet.

I heard there was somebody on MFP that was looking to be a candidate. Never met him.

He was looking for a crunch under the heel of a stiletto I think. He was too perverse for simply wanting them in the mouth

Where is this guy? I could totally do this.

He is a lurker, he'll find you and send you a PM about a man-hater in his karate class or something weird like that.
    Just wait....

And if you tell him to man up and quit being a little *kitten* he will stop responding to you
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

You're crazy. Water chestnuts are yum! With the perfect crunch. Now if we were taking cilantro I could see the possible flag.

The perfect crunch?! Sure if you like a "moist crunch". Water chestnuts probably have the same exact texture as a snails *kitten*...if snails even have a *kitten*.

They werent moist crunchy though right? I don't think a scr0tum is supposed to taste moist crunchy.

Well sc0tums are moist too once my mouth is on them. I've not found a willing candidate to check the crunch factor yet.

I heard there was somebody on MFP that was looking to be a candidate. Never met him.

He was looking for a crunch under the heel of a stiletto I think. He was too perverse for simply wanting them in the mouth

He is a lurker, he'll find you and send you a PM about a man-hater in his karate class or something weird like that.
    Just wait....

Just wait....

And if you tell him to man up and quit being a little *kitten* he will stop responding to you

tapping_foot.gif

I'm waiting

You have those in red?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Just wait....

Just wait....

tapping_foot.gif

I'm waiting

I almost sent that pm about the man-hater in my karate class but I haven't taken Karate in 20 years and I don't want my balls stomped or bitten for that matter a strong breeze will have me doubled over or a near miss.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I use water chestnuts to describe dull people so...take that for what you will.

I take it as someone who is misinformed about how exciting water chestnuts can be.

Check out some of these fun facts about water chestnuts:
    • As stated earlier, water chestnuts purify the blood by removing toxins from the body. This results in the appearance of glowing and youthful skin.
    • A paste made from powdered skins of water chestnuts can be applied on the swollen areas of the skin for relief.
    • Water chestnuts are beneficial for your hair in general as they contain certain essential nutrients such as potassium, zinc, B vitamins and vitamin E. Moreover, they remove toxins from the body that can damage your hair as well. Thus, their nutritional value has a lot to contribute to healthy hair.
    • The juice of water chestnut is used to control diarrhea and dysentery and the fruits are used in treating sore throat, anemia, fractures, bronchitis and in leprosy.
    • Water chestnut acts as an excellent coolant for the body. It promotes salivation and quenches thirst. Being cool, sweet, heavy and bitter, it is effective in controlling loose motions.
    • Water chestnuts are just perfect to beat the scorching heat of the summers, thanks to their excellent cooling properties.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    They are GOOD! They add crunch to my staple meal of: Chicken, broccoli, rice, soy sauce. Thnx for reminder to buy some cans of sliced water chestnuts.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    They are GOOD! They add crunch to my staple meal of: Chicken, broccoli, rice, soy sauce. Thnx for reminder to buy some cans of sliced water chestnuts.

Chicken isn't supposed to be crunchy. Thats why they use the word "tender" to describe it.

OMG Don't tell that to the Kentucky Colonel. You can get it EXTRA CRISPY too.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Dysentery and leprosy? I think I'll take my chances. And the rest of that crap can be solved with water too so I'd rather not have to take my water in the form of cardboard.

t1v4vfgcuwbw.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

Chicken isn't supposed to be crunchy. Thats why they use the word "tender" to describe it.

What about fried chicken? Didn't think about that, did ya? :)