Sexiest profession

Options

Replies

• OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ See, not quite as young and dashing as my previous pic. LOL I spent a long time in the military but I have very few pics of me in a uniform.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    OlySteve68 wrote: »
    ^^^^ See, not quite as young and dashing as my previous pic. LOL I spent a long time in the military but I have very few pics of me in a uniform.

Still a great smile!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    DMV photographer
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Golfers

(or maybe just this one golfer)

23542053513_1f80ec84e7.jpg
  • OlySteve68
    Options

Still a great smile!

Thank you very much!
  • OlySteve68
    Options
    No. That was a while ago. I retired from the military 4 years ago. This is a bit more current pic with my winter beard on. lol

20160912_103246_zpsrmi34fku.jpg

And you're 48? Did you make a mistake on your profile? This was why I was asking if it was recent.

Yup. I'm 48....49 in April.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    No. That was a while ago. I retired from the military 4 years ago. This is a bit more current pic with my winter beard on. lol

And you're 48? Did you make a mistake on your profile? This was why I was asking if it was recent.

I need to know your secret.

Indeed...Me too!
  • ryanboriskin
    ryanboriskin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CPAs? Ha
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I digress...To me, sexiest professions are "helping" professions, nurses, EMT, therapists, doctors (who are not cocky..and a**holes) Also "handy" professions, guys who can make stuff and fix stuff
  • OlySteve68
    Options

I need to know your secret.

Thank you both. I have no idea. Just fortunate I guess!
  • cjohnsonss
    cjohnsonss Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    How about stay at home dads? And I mean the true dads that completely take care of the children and the household. I find them much hotter than the moms for some odd reason. Not to take anything away from the stay at home moms of course, you rock. I just think it's so hot to see a man taking care of his child (especially a daughter).

It's not technically a profession but it is sexy AF.

Finally someone to have the dads backs. Moms hear how great they are all of the time, dads only hear about the stuff they do wrong. Give a guy credit for trying.
    I can't french braid, but I can pony and bun with the best of them.
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    University Administrators...hands down...;-)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Anyone that is board certified or has served on a board or uses a board or walks on boards or even makes board.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Anyone that is board certified or has served on a board or uses a board or walks on boards or even makes board.

That's a wide net you're casting, but while you mention it... I am a Board Member

You don't say...
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I've walked on a board walk. Doest that count? ;)

Of course it does!